Unloading a Rifle Stock

BigBL87

So, in an effort to raise money for firearm related purchases, I'm looking through the stuff on the gun bench to see what I could part with that might have some value.

I have the original stock from my Savage Mark II FV (I dropped it into a Boyds laminate) just collecting dust. Any suggestions on where would be the best place to unload it? I'm probably going to post it here and maybe RimfireCentral, but I don't imagine it will be as easy as selling AR parts or the like given it's not ultra common. Also, any idea what it could bring? I was guessing probably like $40 since it's just a pull off OEM stock, but figured it might be good for somebody wanting to try their hand at pillar/glass/etc bedding or the like and not wanting to ruing a nice stock.

So, in an effort to raise money for firearm related purchases, I'm looking through the stuff on the gun bench to see what I could part with that might have some value.

I have the original stock from my Savage Mark II FV (I dropped it into a Boyds laminate) just collecting dust. Any suggestions on where would be the best place to unload it? I'm probably going to post it here and maybe RimfireCentral, but I don't imagine it will be as easy as selling AR parts or the like given it's not ultra common. Also, any idea what it could bring? I was guessing probably like $40 since it's just a pull off OEM stock, but figured it might be good for somebody wanting to try their hand at pillar/glass/etc bedding or the like and not wanting to ruing a nice stock.

Try Ebay.

Archived