$100,000,000,000 Now and $10,000,000,000 a year for school safety

hgmeyer

Ypu, 100 billion dollars now, and 10 billion annually. What for, school safety. Wild guess at dollars. There are at least 98,000 schools in the US. And about 7,000 SECONDARY schools. So, I guessed a million dollars average per school for upgrades and 100 thousand annually. Just discussion numbers. The front end costs could definitely be infrastructure for job creation.

100 thousand per school average annually, like sky Marshall. ZA couple hundred thousand new jobs.

Problem solved. Ha! There is no stomach for that. Then the target will be churches, movie theaters, stadiums,

Only, a total and complete ban of all guns (and the passage of time) would REDUCE the incidence of mass shootings.

So, what will work?

Meh, take it out of teachers pay. If they can't even teach kids how to behave in school, what good are they?

I had a part time teacher tell me about how all the full timers sat around the teachers lounge and complained about how they should be paid what they're worth. He laughed and said since they're showing up for work every day, they're getting paid enough!

Archived