IGOLD 2017 T-shirts Available for Order

Molly B.

I wish I looked as good as the mannequin does in a tight to shirt.

I know Molly B liked the mannequin style but I am Interested in the womanequin style for my wife of course.

But do they come with the muscles?

Hmmm, I wonder if they come in blue?

You can have them in any color as long as they are in the same color as the one above.

Gold

LOL

Hmmm, I wonder if they come in blue?

You can have them in any color as long as they are in the same color as the one above.

Gold

LOL

Thanks I couldn't figure it out. It looked yellow to me. :) BTW I just received my 4th star with this post.

Why are we hiring an anti-gun company to produce the shirts for IGOLD? Can anyone confirm if they have changed their policy and no longer prohibit CC? If the below description is no longer accurate, I'd love to remove them from the Posted! anti-gun list. If it is still accurate, why are we doing business with them?!!!!

Grunt Style
Type:
Other
Address: 400 E Fullerton Ave
Carol Stream, IL 60188
Phone: 887-554-7868
Email: daniel@gruntstyle.com
URL: http://www.gruntstyle.com/
Notes: No sign posted, but ALL weapons and firearms are prohibited by company policy. Employees are expected to enforce the policy and prohibit customers from bringing weapons into the building
Updated by: 2A Fan on 09/06/2015

^^ Company policy has no bearing on legally carrying a concealed handgun. Do visitors go through metal detectors or receive pat-downs? If not, I'd say this is like pretty much any other company policy which prohibits weapons on the premises. It's for insurance/liability purposes only, and has no legal bearing without the state approved GFZ signage.

^^ Company policy has no bearing on legally carrying a concealed handgun. Do visitors go through metal detectors or receive pat-downs? If not, I'd say this is like pretty much any other company policy which prohibits weapons on the premises. It's for insurance/liability purposes only, and has no legal bearing without the state approved GFZ signage.

So they are NOT anti-gun ??

So they are NOT anti-gun ??

I'd be inclined to say no, based on their own description of themselves:

Grunt Style is a highly motivated group of veterans and patriots who love three things, PT, Freedom and Bacon. Not in that order. We design and make our own gear in house during the week, drink whiskey and go to the range on the weekends.

And their mission statement:

Defend the Constitution against all enemies. Kill terrorists.

Just my opinion, though... I was only pointing out that policy does not equal law, and if they truly wanted to prohibit guns, they could do so legally by posting the appropriate signage.

it is odd that a veteran staffed business would have a policy like that. the owners expressing the opinion that the very veterans they support to defend and die for the country can't be trusted with firearm to protect themselves. I hope Grunt has some clarifications. If its truly an insurance issue.....but then I've been part of many orgs that don't have such policies that are thriving just as well.

it is odd that a veteran staffed business would have a policy like that. the owners expressing the opinion that the very veterans they support to defend and die for the country can't be trusted with firearm to protect themselves. I hope Grunt has some clarifications.

That is what I am hoping for. It is possible that they have reconsidered and no longer have an anti-gun policy. But I'm just curious is anyone in ISRA or other leadership had this discussion with them. I will send an email and update this thread if and when they respond.

LATEST UPDATE ON Grunt Style Gun Policy:

I just emailed with the owner, who confirmed that they do not have an anti-gun policy, and do not prohibit carry by customers. So, problem solved. :) The business is also being removed from the "Posted!" list per that discussion.

A happy ending. Thanks for the follow up.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived