Thought crimes about to become reality

steveTA84

No words

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-29/pre-crime-here-law-enforcements-new-taps-system-predicts-if-you-pose-future-threat

The TAPS Act has all the earmarks of a paranoid police state that considers everyone a potential threat.

The TAPS Act will create a "Joint Behavioral Threat Assessment and Management Task Force to identify individuals that exhibit patterns of dangerous behavior that MAY precede an act of targeted violence."

According to Senators Marco Rubio, Kyrsten Sinemea and Thom Tillis, the TAPS Act will create a national behavioral threat assessment and management process for everyone.

Requires the Task Forces recommendations for the development of the National Strategy to:

Ensure consideration of the different needs and resources of communities across the country, and will not be construed as a national standard.

Include recommendations for the most effective leveraging of existing Federal, State, local, and Tribal infrastructure, workforce, and experience.

Include recommendations to increase collaboration between government agencies and private entities that focus on public safety responsibilities.

Include recommendations on training programs to disseminate to State and Local entities.

Include recommendations for a Behavioral Threat Assessment and Management School Violence Prevention Program to train and support a multi-disciplinary and multi-jurisdictional behavioral threat assessment and management process for educational entities.

I sent a email to my Congressman asking him to support a measure to provide me with $4.7 million funding to perform a study on how Congress can prevent wasting taxpayer money on frivolous studies.

no reply yet...…..

I second the motion. Let's also study the impact of allowing our "representative" government to be controlled by attorneys as opposed to citizens at large.

The Coast Guard Lt. was ordered released and has never been charged as a terrorist due to his thoughts.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-coast-guard-officer-terror-plot-hit-list-20190426-story.html

Oyer said her client hadn't made any direct or specific threats to harm anyone. She said prosecutors are seeking to punish Hasson for "private thoughts" that he never shared.

Look at the Gilberto Valle case. He was prosecuted for his thoughts and had his guilty verdict overturned.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/17/nyregion/gilberto-valle-ex-new-york-police-officer-talks-about-his-cannibalism-fantasies-in-film.html

the judge, Paul G. Gardephe of Federal District Court, overturned Mr. Valle’s conspiracy conviction, saying the evidence supported his contention that he was engaged in only “fantasy role-play.”

Archived