Photo

Scam site - Freedom Ammunition

scam ammo

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 alskid

• Supporting Members Team
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 08:49 PM

I highly recommend NOT buying anything from Freedom Ammunition (freedomammunition.com), not to be confused with Freedom Munitions. I placed an order for an "in stock" item over a month ago. Their website stated that orders ship in 2-3 days. They kept telling me that my order was processing. I finally told them to give me a refund (I ended up disputing the charge on my CC) and filed a negative review with the BBB. I would have left it at that, but I had to post here because the business responded to the BBB and denied ever hearing from me. Thinking it might be a scam site that relies on their name being similar to Freedom Munitions.

Anyway... I ordered from SGAmmo.com and my order shipped within a couple hours! Amazing. 

#2 WitchDoctor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 08:57 PM

SG has been a great find. Someone on this site turned me on and I have not looked back.

IC Sponsor

ISRA Member

NRA Life Member

Airborne

3/504 P.I.R

25 years US Army

Proud Parent to a Wonderful Kid...

Tired of Chicago B.S.

#3 BCC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:22 PM

SGammo  ++ great place to do business with I agree !!

Glock 19

Glock 26

M&P PC Shield

I have the right to remain silent--------but NOT the ability !!!!

#4 spaceman spiff

• PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 11:02 PM

Sgammo, Freedom Munitions, Extreme Reloading. All good businesses that I have ordered from.

Sgammo is great for new ammo at a very reasonable price and very fast shipping.

Freedom munitions has great prices on remanufactured, but depending on what you're ordering it may take a little while for them to fulfill your order.

Extreme Reloading is great for bulk remanufactured and they have outstanding customer service. I ordered a case of 223 remanufactured and I noticed it sounded a little quiet for 223 and my gun was constantly jamming out of battery when I was using their ammo. I emailed them about what I was experiencing and literally within five minutes I got a call from the owner who explained to me that it was a bad batch that made its way out the door and he offered to exchange it at no cost to myself.

Believe it or not, yelp has a lot of reviews for online ammo dealers and there's always a youtube review out there.

Thanks for the heads up about freedom ammunition, they'll be on my personal blacklist from here on out.

NRA Life Member

ISRA Member

GOA Member

Aspiring Law Enforcement, Looking Forward to Taking the Oath to Uphold and Defend

#5 blck10th

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 04:46 AM

That's so close in names I'd see google or some search engine sending you there easily. I actually just placed another order with SG last night. Good place and solid prices on self defense ammo Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

#6 cola490

• 1,040 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 05:55 AM

SGammo, great service, very fast shipping.
NRA LIFE MEMBER

#7 ojmjr

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 07:25 AM

I just Googled it and Freedom Munitions was the first thing to pop up.

#8 TRJ

Joyful Stoic

• 7,715 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 08:44 PM

SGAmmo, not only great prices, fast shipping and great service...They also sell RA9T and HST in the 50 round LEO boxes at half the cost of 20-25 round boxes in Cabelas.