Scam site - Freedom Ammunition

scam ammo

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 alskid

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 08:49 PM

I highly recommend NOT buying anything from Freedom Ammunition (freedomammunition.com), not to be confused with Freedom Munitions. I placed an order for an "in stock" item over a month ago. Their website stated that orders ship in 2-3 days. They kept telling me that my order was processing. I finally told them to give me a refund (I ended up disputing the charge on my CC) and filed a negative review with the BBB. I would have left it at that, but I had to post here because the business responded to the BBB and denied ever hearing from me. Thinking it might be a scam site that relies on their name being similar to Freedom Munitions.

Anyway... I ordered from SGAmmo.com and my order shipped within a couple hours! Amazing. 

#2 WitchDoctor

• Supporting Members Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 08:57 PM

SG has been a great find. Someone on this site turned me on and I have not looked back.

ISRA Member

NRA Life Member

3/504 P.I.R Blue Devil

25 years US Army

Proud Parent to a Wonderful Kid...

Tired of Chicago B.S.

#3 BCC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:22 PM

SGammo  ++ great place to do business with I agree !!

Glock 19

Glock 26

M&P PC Shield

I have the right to remain silent--------but NOT the ability !!!!

#4 spaceman spiff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 11:02 PM

Sgammo, Freedom Munitions, Extreme Reloading. All good businesses that I have ordered from.

Sgammo is great for new ammo at a very reasonable price and very fast shipping.

Freedom munitions has great prices on remanufactured, but depending on what you're ordering it may take a little while for them to fulfill your order.

Extreme Reloading is great for bulk remanufactured and they have outstanding customer service. I ordered a case of 223 remanufactured and I noticed it sounded a little quiet for 223 and my gun was constantly jamming out of battery when I was using their ammo. I emailed them about what I was experiencing and literally within five minutes I got a call from the owner who explained to me that it was a bad batch that made its way out the door and he offered to exchange it at no cost to myself.

Believe it or not, yelp has a lot of reviews for online ammo dealers and there's always a youtube review out there.

Thanks for the heads up about freedom ammunition, they'll be on my personal blacklist from here on out.

NRA Member

ISRA Member

#5 blck10th

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 04:46 AM

That's so close in names I'd see google or some search engine sending you there easily. I actually just placed another order with SG last night. Good place and solid prices on self defense ammo Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

#6 cola490

• 1,028 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 05:55 AM

SGammo, great service, very fast shipping.
NRA LIFE MEMBER

#7 ojmjr

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 07:25 AM

I just Googled it and Freedom Munitions was the first thing to pop up.

#8 TRJ

Joyful Stoic

• 7,146 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 08:44 PM

SGAmmo, not only great prices, fast shipping and great service...They also sell RA9T and HST in the 50 round LEO boxes at half the cost of 20-25 round boxes in Cabelas.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: scam, ammo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users