Utah CCW training $45 at NRA Carry Guard Expo 8/25-8/27

SycamoreRuger

For anyone going to Milwaukee for the NRA Carry Guard Expo later this month, there will be 4-hour Utah certification classes available all three days of the Expo.

https://www.nracarryguardexpo.com/seminars-workshops/2017/aug-25/utah-ccw-coursestar/

Keep in mind that the Utah permit allows you to carry in our neighbor state of Indiana just like I have been doing for years + their renewal fee is around $25.00 and I renewed mine OVER THE PHONE.
Indiana recognizes Illinois licenses, so not really sure what your point is there...

I am a Utah instructor, and there are lots of reasons I would point out to get a Utah license. Indiana isn't one of them.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Keep in mind that the Utah permit allows you to carry in our neighbor state of Indiana just like I have been doing for years + their renewal fee is around $25.00 and I renewed mine OVER THE PHONE.

I believe the renewal cost is $15 plus .75 convenience fee for doing it over the internet. I renewed mine a while ago, good for 5 years. Didn't need to resubmit finger prints. Apparently they are increasing the first time cost by 50% according to NRA ILA because the FBI is requiring fingerprints to be submitted by them electronically, and they have to scan fingerprint cards.

Right now there isn't a lot of reason to get or renew a Utah permit, of course that could change if some states decide to end reciprocity with Florida because they don't require finger prints or for some other reason.

Archived