How to Take Back the 2nd Amendment...in Deep Blue States!

Molly B.

Thanks for the kind words. Yes, I'm uglier in person, and not much of a camera guy. Vern, I grew up mostly in Jackson County, but live in Williamson currently.

Now, for the hook. For those of you who want to make a difference in a county with an undecided state's attorney, shoot me a PM and I'll get you going with helpful documents. Not all of them will see the vital importance of this, but those who value civil rights and American freedoms WILL. Just as I borrowed ideas from others to propose to county boards in White and Williamson Counties in gaining sanctuary status, I'll do everything I can to assist others in achieving nullification of unjust laws.

It *CAN* be done. The question is, WHO will step up, make the effort, and be the difference in their own backyards?

Regards,

JJW

can someone post a list of the county,s that are in.

The dark green have publicly announced they would not prosecute. However, there are @ two dozen others who have privately stated they would not, so they won't be outted here publicly. If you have one you're considering addressing, check with their office and ask their stance:

http://gunrightswatch.com/news/2019/06/11/illinois/bureau-county-il-passes-2a-resolution-crawford-county-won-t-prosecute/?fbclid=IwAR0JIijO8Z3xA2qcORek76kr4zYrury1o93QcWitv9yFawvE6TGbz3bS1ow

I shared the video with a friend of mine who recently retired from the Philly PD. He now works for the DOJ and is sharing it with his coworkers, whom he says are all pro-2A. He's also sharing it with his friends in PPD, and other departments in neighboring cities. He's pro-2A and was somebody I brought in for PPITH courses. He told me doing those courses enticed him to become an NRA Instructor, too. When I was out there half my students came from New Jersey. Hopefully this will help get things rolling out there.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I shared the video with a friend of mine who recently retired from the Philly PD. He now works for the DOJ and is sharing it with his coworkers, whom he says are all pro-2A. He's also sharing it with his friends in PPD, and other departments in neighboring cities. He's pro-2A and was somebody I brought in for PPITH courses. He told me doing those courses enticed him to become an NRA Instructor, too. When I was out there half my students came from New Jersey. Hopefully this will help get things rolling out there.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Well done, this is what needs to be done (Pass info along).

Humble thanks, domin8, that's EXACTLY what we hoped would happen, and spread.

Please extend my apologies to your friends and contacts for my Billy Bob Thornton public speaking voice.

Ohhh... Don't beat yourself up - not bad for a REALLY old cop!! LOL!

Love the video!!

Archived