AOC says US House is unsafe

Euler

Yahoo! News

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) appeared Thursday on Cuomo Prime Time and spoke about the continuing threat of Republican lawmakers carrying guns onto the House floor.

"I think we also had very real security concerns as well, as you mentioned earlier. We still don't yet feel safe around other members of congress," Ocasio-Cortez said.

Following the deadly insurrection at the Capitol on Jan. 6, ... some House members have become suspicious that their Republican colleagues may have been in on it. Metal detectors were installed outside the House chamber as an extra precaution, but some members have attempted to flout the new safety measures.... And some House members have just ignored them after setting them off.

"I don't care if you accidentally set it off. I don't care if you intentionally set it off. I don't care if you don't set it off at all. You are endangering the lives of members of congress," Ocasio-Cortez said. "And it is absolutely outrageous that we even have to have this conversation."

Who cares what she says. All talk. She's in charge of nothing.

I said it in another thread, if she wasn't somewhat decent looking, nobody would put a mic in her face.

A cpl of the other "squad" members are pretty tough on the eyes and we hear little if anything from them.

It will be funny when she beats what's his name in the senate primary :lol:

Decent Looking? W T F ??? She looks like a damn cross between a grasshopper and an alien. I don't think 2 bags would contain that mug.

I said it in another thread, if she wasn't somewhat decent looking, nobody would put a mic in her face.

A cpl of the other "squad" members are pretty tough on the eyes and we hear little if anything from them.

Decent Looking? W T F ??? She looks like a damn cross between a grasshopper and an alien. I don't think 2 bags would contain that mug.

Now be nice. Marty Feldman would be proud of the daughter he had with Mr Ed.

(I am so going to website 'heck' for that one......but you know a lot of you smiled....)

Yea but......

Well if you .....

Aww never mind.

AOC has now thrown her hat into the ring of past sexual assault

The traumatic event was awakened in her after almost dying in the Capitol Building Riots!

She is having a hard time getting up for work each day now.

One link: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc-says-shes-a-survivor-of-sexual-assault

Im feeling a bit sorry for the lad who had to perform this feat.

Archived