Contract Hit on Zimmerman

RINGKINGS

New Black Panthers put it in writing......George Zimmerman wanted...$10,000.00....Dead or Alive

last time i checked, it was illegal to put a hit out on anybody... so where is Super Sherriff Holder? If there are any attorneys on this board, can you tell me how this can be legal?

Wonder how long it would take someone to get arrested if they put out a contract on Spike Lee?

On that note, I thought that Rep. Allen West put it well.

"I vehemently condemn the bounty poster emanating from the New Black Panther Party putting a $10,000 ransom up for the capture of George Zimmerman and call upon the US Department of Justice to prosecute their actions, clearly a hate crime. We have seen this type of abhorrent behavior from this group previously in 2008 as part of a voter intimidation action, it is reprehensible. To openly solicit for the death of an American citizen, with reward, is not in keeping with the laws of due process which governs this Constitutional Republic. However, this is to be expected when irrational voices dominate our public dialogue and are fueled by an ideological driven media. I am concerned that that the tragic death of Trayvon Martin is being hijacked by malcontents."

And then there is this little tidbit.

The New Black Panther Party Leader, Hashim Nzinga, who issued the $10,000 bounty for Zimmerman's capture last Saturday, was arrested on Monday, according to Reuters, at the office of his probation officer. Mr. Nzinga was charged with being a felon in possession of a firearm.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/watercooler/2012/mar/30/doj-new-black-panther-party-zimmerman-bounty-no-co/

http://www.ajc.com/news/bond-set-for-new-1398575.html

New Black Panthers put it in writing......George Zimmerman wanted...$10,000.00....Dead or Alive

last time i checked, it was illegal to put a hit out on anybody... so where is Super Sherriff Holder? If there are any attorneys on this board, can you tell me how this can be legal?

Wonder how long it would take someone to get arrested if they put out a contract on Spike Lee?

With Holder and Obama in charge the black panthers will get away with crimes like this and worst.

Where did they put that in writing?

here is a link to pic of Dead or Alive poster

http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-spokane/zimmerman-wanted-dead-or-alive-photo

later they changed it to $10,000.00 reward for apprehension of... which would still be illegal because technically George Zimmerman is not a wanted fugitive.....he has not even been charged with any crime at this time.

Wanted Dead or Alive are strong words. One would think that the paper printing the ad could be liable too, should any harm come to Mr. Zimmerman because of that ad. I think it was irresponsible to buy that ad, as well as to print it.

If I was a judge, I wouldn't buy the excuse that "we just print the ads, we don't read them".

ETA: Ok, I may be mistaken. It soesn't look like an ad taken out in a paper, more like a story being reported on.

Archived