Chris Kennedy: We will seize their rail lines...

mauserme

Oh my.

I know he's a Kennedy but is this even possible?

http://www.illinoishomepage.net/news/local-news/kennedy-unveils-gun-violence-deep-dive/773738211

"We're going to put the railroads on notice. We're going to say that if their rail lines and their rail yards are used again in a manner that threatens the public safety of the people of our state, where low levels of security are provided to trains loaded with guns, we will seize their rail lines to protect the people of their state."

You need a license to sell a service that cuts hair and you don't need a license to sell a gun that cuts down a human life," Kennedy told the crowd.

Um yes you do need a license to sell guns as a business just like the hairdressers. If a hairdresser is cutting hair as an individual they do not get a license, same as the guns.

This Kennedy guy and his minions are gonna be an absolute disaster for IL gun owners. Dude sounds like hes got PTSD from JFK getting shot still the way he talks.

Who cares about the rail lines, their payed up clouted behinds can handle themselves. That's the least of our worries as citizens of IL.

This guys up there talking about creating a registration of firearms and "how well" its worked in other places (which is complete horse manure).

Hes talking about implementing universal background checks in IL. In that same article IL Democrat cronies are talking about "I have supported legislation to improve police accountability, license gun dealers, promote gun buy-back programs, limit concealed carry, crack down on gun trafficking and more."... I mean just wow.

Anyone with an FOID card needs to vote against this idiot. I can't believe he has the audacity to talk about this state and its people like we are his people. More Democratic political oligarchy coming to play in IL. Shocking right.

Oh my.

I know he's a Kennedy but is this even possible?

http://www.illinoishomepage.net/news/local-news/kennedy-unveils-gun-violence-deep-dive/773738211

"We're going to put the railroads on notice. We're going to say that if their rail lines and their rail yards are used again in a manner that threatens the public safety of the people of our state, where low levels of security are provided to trains loaded with guns, we will seize their rail lines to protect the people of their state."

How about cracking the people in Chicago committing all the mayhem? You know.....personal accountability? I'm just sayin'.

Remember Jack Nicholson playing Jimmy Hoffa?

He said he didn't care what the Kennedy's thought, because they were just a bunch of rum runners. That's how the father of this clown circus made his money during Prohibition.

I enjoyed that part of the movie. I've never had a use for any of them, to be honest.

Maybe he just read something about Mussolini and the railroads, and it inspired him.

I hope he's just a flash in the pan come election time, and we never have to hear from him again.

Pritzker isn't dumb enough to say something like "seize their rail lines." Something tells me that the taking of private property to "save the children" wouldn't go over well with any court. He's blowing smoke anyway, and idiots are buying into it.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Remember when Maxine Waters threatened to nationalize the oil industry?

This is how the left thinks, so seizing a rail yard fits their ideology.

There are men, in all ages, who mean to exercise power usefully; but who mean to exercise it. They mean to govern well; but they mean to govern. They promise to be kind masters; but they mean to be masters.

- Daniel Webster -

Pritzker isn't dumb enough to say something like "seize their rail lines." Something tells me that the taking of private property to "save the children" wouldn't go over well with any court. He's blowing smoke anyway, and idiots are buying into it. Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

That is because he is the favorite right now and if I was a betting man probably our next Governor. Madigan has bought and sold most of the major media outlets, they will spin the narrative that Rauner has a time machine and caused all of this for Madigan.

Private Property is just a minor inconvenience to the Left, as far as doing whatever they feel is for the "greater good".

Look at California and New York, with their Assault Weapon and magazine bans, ordering turn in with no compensation or outright confiscation.

Does anyone here think that Madigan and Cullerton would hesitate for a second, if they thought they could get away with a complete ban?

That would be something. Buffett would make Kennedy pay dearly for seizing Berkshire-Hathaway assets. You don't just seize assets owned by a billionaire's...well, holding company (Class A shares of BRK currently trade at around $261k, one share comes with lunch with Warren). This is all conjecture, hypothetical, but it's nice to think about Buffett making an example out of some flaming liberal.

If red is for Republicans, blue for Democrats, then Buffett would be considered "green" as in the color of money. He pals around with whomever is going to make him money and the Democrats, especially Obama, have been making him money hand over fist through crony capitalism.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Archived