Kim Foxx finds her limit?

Euler

CWBChicago

A man who's on parole for carjacking ... shot himself in the leg with an illegal handgun during a police street stop on Wednesday afternoon, prosecutors said.

[Noriyhea Evans] ... was paroled on June 24.

As officers leaned into the Durango ..., a gunshot rang out.

That's when the officers realized that blood was pouring out of Evans' thigh. And he had a new hole in his pants - with a gun barrel sticking out of it, authorities say.

Second City Cop

However when you look at his rap sheet he has no convictions. Then when interviewed by detectives he stated that kim foxx is his aunt. And she was expunging his felon convictions.

Foxx's spokesperson told CWBChicago that Foxx "has no idea who this person is or if they are related to her."

Evans' claims didn't win him any favors. Prosecutors from Foxx's office charged him with unlawful use of a weapon by a felon and felony reckless discharge of a firearm. The Illinois Department of Corrections also lodged a warrant while they consider revoking Evans' parole.

So he's on parole for a felony carjacking of which he has been convicted, but the conviction isn't on his record, because it's already been expunged. How does that work?

And he's about to have that parole revoked, again for a felony carjacking conviction that has already been expunged. How does that work?

If he has had all his felonies expunged, is he really a prohibited person? With a newly squeaky-clean record (thanks to Aunt Kim, who now disowns him), how would anyone know he's prohibited?

There are people who post here asking for help for non-violent felony convictions that are decades old.

By comparison, I'm impressed by how many checks had to be bypassed to expunge his record: no X-year limit for old records, no court order (it seems), and an expungement of the felony conviction for which he's still hasn't completed the sentence. Could he argue that he can't be ordered back to prison, because his record shows he hasn't been convicted?

Out on parole for a carjacking conviction? Might as well get a FOID and CCL for that defaced stolen property in your pocket.

Foxx's spokesperson told CWBChicago that Foxx "has no idea who this person is or if they are related to her."

Not that it matters, but that isn't a denial.

I'm sure they could have keep the press in the waiting room while the "spokesperson" made a few calls first.

I wonder if that mean someone connected gave the word for Evans, and Foxx didn't ask any questions.

I was just discussing this with my cousins, J.B. Pritzker and Donald J. Trump.

Other than a claim by a arrestee trying to avoid jail time, what support is there for his claim?

The online biographies online do not list any siblings for Kim Foxx.

They do say that she is married and that her maiden name was Anderson.

I think many LEOs can tell about having pulled over the "good friend of the mayor", someone "who knows the governor", or the "sheriff's lodge partner".

Edited 11/19 to correct information about marriage.

Other than a claim by a arrestee trying to avoid jail time, what support is there for his claim?

They do say that she has a "wife" with the last name of Foxx. They give no further information, but there could be a connection there.

I think many LEOs can tell about having pulled over the "good friend of the mayor", someone "who knows the governor", or the "sheriff's lodge partner".

She has a husband.

They do say that she has a "wife" with the last name of Foxx. They give no further information, but there could be a connection there.

She has a husband.

Thank you for the information.

https://birthdaywiki.com/kim-foxx

I will correct my other post.

She has a husband.

Thank you for the information.

https://birthdaywiki.com/kim-foxx

I will correct my other post.

No problem! I still don't like her or what she is doing to Chicago.

She has a husband.

Butch?

She has a husband.

Butch?

Kelley. So I understand the confusion. Poor guy had prostate cancer and surgery this year - that is not an easy thing to deal with.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived