Moore vs IL Attorney General

There is alot of talk about Posner and the Scalia conflict, in another Post. I know a Lady that work's at the 7th District Court of Appeals. She has worked there for over 14 years as an Attorney. She knows the Judge's very well and told me that Posner is regarded as the most knowledgable Judge and is considered a God at the 7th. The Decision of this case will be given soon and will be in our favor, IMHO.

Hey Plumber! Will it be before or after the election?

There is alot of talk about Posner and the Scalia conflict, in another Post. I know a Lady that work's at the 7th District Court of Appeals. She has worked there for over 14 years as an Attorney. She knows the Judge's very well and told me that Posner is regarded as the most knowledgable Judge and is considered a God at the 7th. The Decision of this case will be given soon and will be in our favor, IMHO.

Considering that the Election is only days away, it will be after the Election. It may be delayed as a result of the Scalia fallout. Posner is well aware of the magnatude of this landmark decision, it will be the biggest decision of his career and it needs to be very clear and concise. I believe it will be given by the end of November at the latest, perhaps as soon as Nov. 9th 2012. It would fit in with the craziness of numerology... In the 1st. Case of its kind in Illinois, in regards to our 2nd Amendment Right's, the Attorney General was given the 3rd Degree, so that our case could then move Forth, and on the 5th day of the week, a Case Heard in the 6th Month at the 7th Dist. Court on the 8th day of the month , would then be decided on the 9th. Ha Ha Now, That's Plumbers Logic !

Considering that the Election is only days away, it will be after the Election. It may be delayed as a result of the Scalia fallout. Posner is well aware of the magnatude of this landmark decision, it will be the biggest decision of his career and it needs to be very clear and concise. I believe it will be given by the end of November at the latest, perhaps as soon as Nov. 9th 2012. It would fit in with the craziness of numerology... In the 1st. Case of its kind in Illinois, in regards to our 2nd Amendment Right's, the Attorney General was given the 3rd Degree, so that our case could then move Forth, and on the 5th day of the week, a Case Heard in the 6th Month at the 7th Dist. Court on the 8th day of the month , would then be decided on the 9th. Ha Ha Now, That's Plumbers Logic !

I rate your logic a 10.

Rich

I rate your logic a 10.

Rich

Thank you, Rich. :D

Your numerological fortune telling is both impressive and amusing - thanks for peering into the future!

The assumption on a particular judge writing the decision may turn out to be true but that is also just a guess, if maybe an educated guess.

it is possible that both sides of the argument are working to write something coherent.

or maybe they have been unable to decide yet.

it is a tough case. on the one hand SCOTUS has been fairly clear to date. On the other hand, there is very little in the way of case law on this issue at the federal level.

• 1 month later...
I know we're all feeling a little giddy right now (at least I am). Just please remember that our enemies read this forum too. I'm sure Molly B and others are already hard at work figuring out exactly what this means, what we can get, and how we can get it.

Archived