Walmart Concealed Carry prohibited sign

mjw45

So the Walmart down here in NC sells guns, but all the racks are empty. If I get gift cards for Christmas I'm going to do a modified Wally Walk. Walk in with a pistol on my belt, walk out with a new long gun in my hands. We've got cash and carry rules here, no waiting!

It's not nice to brag. :cry: ;)

Why do we live here?

Living in this state is like watching a C grade movie . You start watching it and you keep saying to yourself , this has got to get better , this has to get better , this has to get better , .......

I was in my local Walmart a few days ago and there wasn't a single rifle or shotgun on the racks. There was very little selection of shotgun ammo and one ( 1 ) box of rifle ammo , .270 .

• 3 weeks later...

The big draw for me was that Walmart didn't gouge on ammo prices during the Obama ammo crisis. Now that they've stopped sell ammo, I probably won't go to Walmart ever again.

Walmart is filled with the dumbest people on Earth.

When I approach Walmart I see people coming out of the Entrance. How dumb do you have to be to enter the store through the Exit and exit the store through the Entrance. The dummies are also incapable of following the Covid 19 traffic management arrows on the floor. How hard is it to follow a green arrow?

OMG they're so dumb.

The big draw for me was that Walmart didn't gouge on ammo prices during the Obama ammo crisis. Now that they've stopped sell ammo, I probably won't go to Walmart ever again.

Walmart is filled with the dumbest people on Earth.

When I approach Walmart I see people coming out of the Entrance. How dumb do you have to be to enter the store through the Exit and exit the store through the Entrance. The dummies are also incapable of following the Covid 19 traffic management arrows on the floor. How hard is it to follow a green arrow?

OMG they're so dumb.

Hence the name Walmartians.

• 2 months later...

The dummies are also incapable of following the Covid 19 traffic management arrows on the floor. How hard is it to follow a green arrow?

OMG they're so dumb.

Incapable? Try unwilling because the entire premise is idiotic at best. Forcing people to go down an aisle they don’t need to in order to go down another aisle in the right direction. Cuz ya know....covid will only get you if you go into a bar after 10pm, stand less than 6’ apart (only front to back, side to side is safe) or go down an aisle the wrong direction.

God help us that people actually believe in this sort of nonsense.

The dummies are also incapable of following the Covid 19 traffic management arrows on the floor. How hard is it to follow a green arrow?

OMG they're so dumb.

Incapable? Try unwilling because the entire premise is idiotic at best. Forcing people to go down an aisle they don’t need to in order to go down another aisle in the right direction. Cuz ya know....covid will only get you if you go into a bar after 10pm, stand less than 6’ apart (only front to back, side to side is safe) or go down an aisle the wrong direction.

I agree I hate those stupid arrows. I also hate being forced to go through one entrance at the opposite side of the store to get something that is close to the closed entrance because they close it mid evening.

OMG they're so dumb.

I agree I hate those stupid arrows. I also hate being forced to go through one entrance at the opposite side of the store to get something that is close to the closed entrance because they close it mid evening.

Shop Target problem solved F Walmart

• 3 months later...

Go to Woodmans.

Not anti-2A, no silly arrows on the floor and all the entrances are open.

What's a, "Woodmans"? Don't really need any saws or plaid shirts... :-)>

The only thing I’ve heard from peeps I used to work with is the gas station at these stores is cheaper than the normal stations.

Seemed to me that most if not all went there for the gas and then made impulse buys in store!

Great cheese selections. And friendly folks. And cheap gas.

Yep. We drive up to Woodmans in Kenosha. The cheese aisle must be 50 yards long. The separate entrance for the beer/wine/spirits section is efficient.

Theres a Woodmans opening this fall at the site of Stratford Square mall in Bloomingdale. Heard nothing but great things about it. Huge store, large inventory, good prices.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes very quiet.

Our friends at Wally World used to be the headlines du jour.

These days it’s McDonalds getting all the negative press.

Spitting on people, stabbing people climbing through drive through windows.

Guns being shot at people due to warm fries.

My news feed has at least three (3) newsies each day through out the day each and every day.

Crazy world we live in huh? Woh would have thought that Wally World would be surpassed by a fast food outlet.

Where is the homeless and trailer crowds at Wally World today? I miss those days!

Great cheese selections. And friendly folks. And cheap gas.

Yep. We drive up to Woodmans in Kenosha. The cheese aisle must be 50 yards long. The separate entrance for the beer/wine/spirits section is efficient.

Theres a Woodmans opening this fall at the site of Stratford Square mall in Bloomingdale. Heard nothing but great things about it. Huge store, large inventory, good prices.

They just built a new Woodman's a few years ago in Buffalo Grove as well. I love that place!!

Archived