Photo

Revoked foid/ccl

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Ash2323

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 01:25 PM

I was arrested for a domestic battery against my cousin....went to court the judge found me not guilty i got an official disposition paper signed from the court house sent it in the mail along with my foid appeal.....does anyone know how long until i hear back from isp????

#2 Molly B.

IllinoisCarry spokesperson

• 14,496 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 01:27 PM

I was arrested for a domestic battery against my cousin....went to court the judge found me not guilty i got an official disposition paper signed from the court house sent it in the mail along with my foid appeal.....does anyone know how long until i hear back from isp????

Realistically, could be several months.  If it goes beyond 90 days, or if you need your FOID for employment purposes, let me know.

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." --Samuel Adams

#3 Jeffrey

• Members
  • 3,998 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 01:41 PM

Your screen name reminded me, what ever happened to Ashdump?  GL with your FOID issue.

...and justice for all

YOUR WALLET, the only place Democrats care to drill

#4 Ash2323

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 01:59 PM

Molly B thank you for your quick reply and i am a full time tow truck driver and i go to some really "crappy" areas to say the least so is there a way for a faster process

#5 Molly B.

IllinoisCarry spokesperson

• 14,496 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 02:05 PM

We can send an inquiry.  Send me a private message with your full legal name and CCL number.

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." --Samuel Adams

#6 Ash2323

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 02:17 PM

Thanks again molly

#7 Mr. Runyon

• Supporting Members Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:16 PM

Hopefully you get this sorted out soon. 

#8 borgranta

• Members
  • 5,574 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 10:46 PM

Since you go to shady areas investing in body armor might be beneficial as well.
The following referral code will grant provide a new User of Uber a free ride up to $15
donaldd4557ui

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users