Wal Mart Firearms Special Order Catalog

Bud

I might be mistaken, but I thought I read somewhere that if you print out the catalog, you can scan the bar code to find the price at any Walmart, even if that store doesn't actually sell guns.

I think if you found something youy wanted to order from this catalog, just print out the page it is on and take it in to WalMart to order it.

I printed a page and tried to scan it with my phone but couldn't get it to scan it

Wow I never would have thought WalMart would special order a mini-14 for you, that "scary black rifle' must have slipped past them.

A little update on walmart while we are on the topic. the Walmart in Wheeling(Cook County) now sells handgun ammo. No guns on display but they had a lot of mostly 40 S&W ammo behind the counter. I had to lean over a little to see it and I am 6'7" tall. Maybe they will have guns next?

Do ANY IL Wal-Marts sell firearms? The guns disappeared from Champaign County WM's about 10 years ago.

I bought my first gun from the Champaign Wal-Mart. cry.png

Close to me, the Plano Wal Mart has always sold firearms.

We travel around quite a bit and always seem to be running into a walmart for things we forgot. I have seen a lkot of ARs in Wal Mart for sale, Sigs, S&W, Bushmnaster and one in San Antonio had a wkile rack of Colt LE 6920s and the sales person laughed because as fast they put them up they were sold. They were running $1,020 and the S&W M&P 15 Sporters were only $649.00 as were the Bushmaster E2S models.

WalMary used to sell pistols but the last time I saw that was in the mid-nineties.

That's got to be one of the least interesting lists of firearms I've seen in a while.

The Walmarts in KY sell AR15s, and I can't help but think that soon Walmart will be selling handguns again. It's just such a HUGE market that they probably won't deny it for much longer, particularly as the political winds regarding gun control continue to calm.

That's got to be one of the least interesting lists of firearms I've seen in a while.

The Walmarts in KY sell AR15s, and I can't help but think that soon Walmart will be selling handguns again. It's just such a HUGE market that they probably won't deny it for much longer, particularly as the political winds regarding gun control continue to calm.

what?

Aren't you just digging on the Howa?

(baWAhahahahahaha...., I just break myself up)

Actually there is a CZ I like and one of the Savages. I wanta magazine fed bolt action carbine length in 5.56 that I can put a good scope on and I don't have a lot of money.

the walmarts in Alaska still STOCK hand guns. You can walk in grab some steaks and beer out of the cooler, then walk over to the sporting goods counter purchase a handgun and while you are at it have them ring up your other items and in 15 min when your background check comes back you can walk out of the store with all 3 items.

Close to me, the Plano Wal Mart has always sold firearms.

That's interesting Bud. I've seen guns in WM's in other states, but never in IL; I always assumed it was a state-by state thing.

Our walmart has always had guns and ammo. This is the South end of the state though.

There are a few down this way that no longer have guns but still sold ammo.

I might be mistaken, but I thought I read somewhere that if you print out the catalog, you can scan the bar code to find the price at any Walmart, even if that store doesn't actually sell guns.

I think if you found something youy wanted to order from this catalog, just print out the page it is on and take it in to WalMart to order it.

I printed a page and tried to scan it with my phone but couldn't get it to scan it

I meant scan it on one of those price checkers they have in the aisles.

Do ANY IL Wal-Marts sell firearms? The guns disappeared from Champaign County WM's about 10 years ago.

I bought my first gun from the Champaign Wal-Mart. cry.png

Sparta Walmart generally carries Bushmaster AR15s, Ruger Mini 14, and Sig 556. They've also been ordering 420 round cans of xm855 by the pallet load. Prices are inching up though....

what?

Aren't you just digging on the Howa?

(baWAhahahahahaha...., I just break myself up)

Huh? Howas are known for having one of the best factory actions out, and their accuracy is comparable to a Remington 700. They are great rifles IMO. I would have never guessed that Wallyworld sells them.

There hasn't been any guns sold in the central Illinois Wal-Mart's for quite awhile. At least any that I have been to. I was surprised taking my daughter back to college in Bourbonnais seeing all the long guns they had there. I wouldn't have suspected that so close to Chicago.

Effingham Walmart still sells firearms. It's at the crossroads of 57 and 70 doesn't get any more centerall IL than that!

I should have included this in my other post.... My local Walmart has a gun catalog under the counter .

You might be amazed at how many stores have that catalog. I would think if they sell guns , they would have the catalog but that might not be true.

That's the same catalog that I provided the link to in the original post. That's why I did it, just so people could peruse at their leisure because most of the W-M clerks won't let you look at it.

Archived