Photo

Harry reid

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mac

• Members
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 09:12 AM

Harry Reid has been promoting monies for a Bordello in his home state. According to Fox News, the Bordello is getting quite a large sum of money. Anyone else heard of this from the Senate Majority Leader?

Mac
Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed. " Noah Webster

The founding fathers of this nation were very clear about the meaning of the second amendment and the Supreme Court has backed them up.-----Repeatedly.

The fiercest criminal the the citizen has to fear is a Government that becomes over-bearing.

Any right not exercised is a forgotten right.

#2 FST_Kent

• Members
  • 6,535 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 03:13 PM

Harry Reid has been promoting monies for a Bordello in his home state. According to Fox News, the Bordello is getting quite a large sum of money.

Talk about um.........pork!

I did hear this and I don't trust him as far as I could throw him.

http://thehill.com/l...2009-02-26.html

Reid spokesman Jim Manley said the Nevada Democrat will preserve his traditional pro-gun rights voting record.

"Sen. Reid would oppose an effort to reinstate the ban if the Senate were to vote on it in the future," Manley told The Hill in an e-mail late Thursday night.

It was not immediately clear whether Reid would block the bill from the Senate, but his opposition casts serious doubt on its chances. Also, Manley noted that Reid voted against the ban in 1994 and again when it expired in 2004.

#3 BigJim

• Members
  • 3,425 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 11:39 AM

There is something poetic about the government funding a bordello. After all the government likes to screw us and take our money.
Big Jim
-----------------------------------------
I will not be commanded,
I will not be controlled
And I will not let my future go on,
without the help of my soul

The Lost Boy - Greg Holden

#4 wolf1

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 11:54 AM

I do not know if I am the only one that is really shocked to hear that Nancy Pelosi would not accept AWB. With her anti gun stances in the past, I am definitely confused.
give me liberty or give me death

#5 soundguy

• Supporting Members Team
  • 5,502 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 05:01 PM

Harry Reid has been promoting monies for a Bordello in his home state. According to Fox News, the Bordello is getting quite a large sum of money.

Perhaps all interested and qualified citizens would receive stimulus coupons?

Life is a cooperative venture... That's what makes it work.