NRA/USAS/CMP Coach School

Smallbore

Sorry about that.

The price is listed on the NRA training portal at $200. I expected most potential students to first find us there signing up there first. The NRA likes for students to sign up there first but the site does not provide to pay thus the need to come to our website.

NRAInstructors.org

Only one credential can be earned during this two day class.

Air rifle ill be provided for the rifle class.

Pistol can be air, 22 or 9mm. This depends on the student's desire and thus the module taught. There are pistols available or students can bring their own. Only air and 22s will be available. We can include 45s.

Range will be open for live fire at end of each day's class.

All students will need eye an ear protection. Of would range bag, gun and ammo and possible bullseye box.

Below is updated edited post with corrections and additions. The edit function would not let me edit the original.

Sorry about that.

The price is listed on the NRA training portal at $200. I expected most potential students to first find us there signing up there first. The NRA likes for students to sign up there first but the site does not provide to pay thus the need to come to our website.

NRAInstructors.org

Only one credential can be earned during this two day class.

Air rifle will be provided for the rifle class.

Pistol can be air, 22 or 9mm. This depends on the student's desire and thus the module taught. There are pistols available or students can bring their own. Only air and 22s will be available. We can include your personal 45.

Range will be open for live fire at end of each day's class.

All students will need eye an ear protection. If available range bag, gun and ammo and possible bullseye box.

Archived