Website for bg check?

Jpsjps

Just curious if anyone knows of any websites that you can check your background on? Thanks

If you want a reliable background check, you can submit fingerprints to the ISP Bureau of Identification and they will do it for you. You can go to their office is Joliet or you can go to your local law enforcement to submit prints and request the background check.

Illinois State Police, Bureau of Identification in Joliet.

(815) 740-5160

Fee schedule:

http://www.isp.state.il.us/crimhistory/chrifeesched.cfm

Ok cool, thanks for the quick replies. Upon doing some reading it appears quite a bit of people have been denied ccls due to stuff on there background. Wether its 5 years old or 25 years old, even being dismissed didn't seem to matter. Now I imagine every case is different, but it kinda seems that whole 5 year thing doesn't really matter. I've got a dismissed case from 10 years ago and figured it would not be a problem seeing as the requirements are convictions within 5 years. I applied for my ccl 6/4/19 and it shows pending, so il hope for the best and expect the worst. But I figured maybe I should take a look at my background and see what shows up. Thanks again for the quick replies.

Ok cool, thanks for the quick replies. Upon doing some reading it appears quite a bit of people have been denied ccls due to stuff on there background. Wether its 5 years old or 25 years old, even being dismissed didn't seem to matter. Now I imagine every case is different, but it kinda seems that whole 5 year thing doesn't really matter. I've got a dismissed case from 10 years ago and figured it would not be a problem seeing as the requirements are convictions within 5 years. I applied for my ccl 6/4/19 and it shows pending, so il hope for the best and expect the worst. But I figured maybe I should take a look at my background and see what shows up. Thanks again for the quick replies.

You are only 60 days in...

Your CCL should come soon, or in a couple months if they are still backed up.

Here's hoping for the speediness we all deserve.

Archived