What are the hidden statuses of your application?

BobPistol

If you use Google Chrome, you can right click on your status "Under Review" and see the various stages it goes through the system, by clicking on "Inspect Element"

For example, you'll see something like this:

<span id="lblAppStatus" class="QC_VERIFIED">Under Review</span>

The first hidden status ("class") is "Submitted" - that clearly means you just put it in the system.

Currently my wife and I are in QC_Verified - not sure what that means. Does anyone know? My guess is "Quality Control Verified" that all my information appears to be valid.

Mine has been "Approved" for about a week now. I'm still 8 days away from the LEO portion being completed. So I'm not sure it actually means approved.

I guess it is possible that the background checks are completed, and they are just waiting out the LEO objection process. But I also didn't submit prints, so if this is the case, it means it is going to sit on someone's desk for the next 90+ days before they stamp it Active and ship it out.

What am I doing wrong? When I right click on it, with Chrome, all I get is a bunch of gibberish about the form itself. Nothing about the status.

Right Click, view page source, so an apple f ( this will being up a serach window) type in appsta (close enought) may have to click the down arrow but that will find the line.

I found safari seems to be much faster for logging in, I set up (sort of a nightmare) script that could check it VERY quickly repeatedly but it fit into the denial of service range so I check once a day...

This "class=Approved", yet still showing "under review" probably means that they have done all background checking they are happy with the file, but since the prints were not submitted, they won't go ahead and finish it up by printing the card, lest someone get the idea that the prints don't really speed things up that much.

Mine does show as approved yet under review, and I did do the application in the first minutes of 1/5, and I did not submit any prints.

I'm not messing with my App or with their site. My luck, I'll set off a bunch of bells and sirens....proving to them I can't mind my own darn business. Nope, I'll just wait like a good little boy.

When you right click and inspect the element, you are simply reading the files that your browser already loaded when the page opened. You are reading, not writing. Nothing bad will happen.

Mine went from SUBMITTED to QC_VERIFIED today. It was submitted on the 4th, 5 days or so for "QC", QC probably means verification of very basic details (FOID check, ID check, basically that the document is in order).

I'll document them further as time goes on, so far we have:

SUBMITTED
QC_VERIFIED

APPROVED
ACTIVE

Not sure if something is in between QC_VERIFIED and APPROVED but I check pretty much every day, so I guess I'll be finding out.

Says APPROVED today, while still being "Under Review"

I don't think this is an actual approval... I mean for that to be true I'd have to have been approved in... 10 days. Maybe it's some kind of error, lol.

Maybe some sort of internal code for pre-approval (no broken laws and so on, because I haven't broken any)

Archived