A little project.

TFC

• 3 weeks later...

Today I mailed in paperwork for Utah, Florida and just left CPD HQ after submitting CFP paperwork. Let's see which ones come in what order.

Kind of a funny story.

I went for the fingerprint card at a suburban police station.

The officer doing the fingerprints asked me why I didn't get them taken in my home town. I said, "because it's Chicago."

He laughed and said... "stupid question."

It's sad because CPD is seen as something of a joke among many suburban departments.

I know a lot of CPD officers and they break their backs every day doing the job, but the 10% that we all have to deal with are dragging down their reputations...

Let's see who wins the second amendment derby.

Today I mailed in paperwork for Utah, Florida and just left CPD HQ after submitting CFP paperwork. Let's see which ones come in what order.

Kind of a funny story.

The officer doing the fingerprints asked me why I didn't get them taken in my home town. I said, "because it's Chicago."

It's sad because CPD is seen as something of a joke among many suburban departments.

I know a lot of CPD officers and they break their backs every day doing the job, but the 10% that we all have to deal with are dragging down their reputations...

Florida will come first. It did when I took both at the same time.

And its not CPD officers that are the joke, its the Chicago machine, the mayors office and the governor who does everything Chicago asks.

I'm kinda getting tired of the CPD officer bashing. They are guys doing the requests of their masters. My dad is ex CPD and he is pro-carry and completely on board with the rest of us.

Kind of a funny story.

Florida will come first. It did when I took both at the same time.

And its not CPD officers that are the joke, its the Chicago machine, the mayors office and the governor who does everything Chicago asks.

I'm kinda getting tired of the CPD officer bashing. They are guys doing the requests of their masters. My dad is ex CPD and he is pro-carry and completely on board with the rest of us.

didn't he compliment 90% of them?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived