School shooting in Colorado

THE KING

OK, now I REALLY feel slow-witted (which at 70 ain't hard to feel - lol ) - I watched the video and must have completely missed the point/purpose of it? Beyond how much I dislike that style music and find it annoying.

I however am not stupid and realize that all anti-gun 'action' groups push their agendas at every opportunity as one would expect. Not unlike all the Facebook ads with important pro-gun and pro-freedom and pro-2A counter-messages that also have the significant banner of their authors, the NRA.

It is a reality that MANY generations of urban and suburban folks are filled with ignorance, fear and the then resulting hatred of guns in general. This of course includes the media. The mere term "gun violence" grates on my ears like fingernails across a chalk board (if anyone under 50 even knows what chalk boards are). Stabbings don't result in reports of knife violence, car crashes caused by drunk drivers don't get reported as car violence etc.etc.

I also understand the real and honest 'need' for calls to quick action to 'fix' this horrible condition that produces such sociopaths and guns are an easy target, albeit the wrong target of all that effort. It's a shame that there will never be an honest discussion of real remedies between the two groups - pro gun and anti gun. Any more than there will ever come a 'compromise' between Pro-Life and Pro-Choice beliefs.

Point was it’s documentation of someone who was there and asked for it not to be politicized. MDA and gun control supporters spammed his posts and did the opposite.

Of course they did ! They can't let a tragedy go to waste !!

and because of it they have gotten some of the worst press they ever have

;)

https://www.halseynews.com/2019/05/09/mums-the-word-for-moms-demand-action/

As the topic of Gun Control gets more and more popularity in America, we seem to have been seeing an increase gun related crimes. With over 22,000 Gun Laws on the books and our prisons overflowing with those who’ve broken every single one, you can’t help but wonder if Gun Control groups really have anything else better to do.

Apparently not.

On May 7th, 2019, STEM School of Highlands Ranch, a charter school in Douglas County, Colorado, became another involuntary fixture in today’s Gun Control debate, as they faced a tragedy of their own. Two students (an 18 year old and 16 year old) of the school, arrived with an agenda that day, which resulted in eight injured and one dead. The firearms that were used in the shooting, the 18 year old student stole from his parents. Both weapons were legally purchased.

The student gunmen had their first hearing on Wednesday, May 8th, 2019.

As the chaos commenced, other students and faculty members bravely charged at the gunmen to subdue them. One of those brave students was 18 year old senior, Kendrick Ray Castillo.

Kendrick Ray Castillo, 18, will be remembered as “A Legend” to his classmates and community. His immediate action and bravery on that horrific day, will go down in history as an example of true selflessness. Kendrick Ray Castillo is a Hero.

Due to the sudden loss of Kendrick and the fear of how the media would overplay the tragedy, other students from within the STEM School immediately reached out to the world, asking and pleading for the Mainstream Media and Lobbying Groups, NOT to make a political example of their experience. Many of the students starting social media accounts for the first time, in order to get their voices heard. Instead, they wanted to mourn and find a sense of peace with one another in a private manner.

This did not stop Gun Control Lobbying Groups, Moms Demand Action and March For Our Lives, from reaching out to the STEM Students in what seemed to be a humble show of support. The STEM Students caught on fast, though, and denied any extended ties to any political motives. This didn’t go over well with some of the Gun Control Activists, such as David Hogg of March For Our Lives....................

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/tasneemnashrulla/colorado-students-protest-school-shooting-vigil-political

Survivors of the shooting at the charter school in Colorado that killed one student and injured eight others stormed out of a community vigil Wednesday, calling it a "political stunt."

The event, organized by Team Enough — the student-led initiative of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence — was intended to be an interfaith vigil to honor the STEM School Highlands Ranch shooting survivors and 18-year-old Kendrick Castillo, who died Tuesday after trying to stop one of the shooters.

Hundreds of grieving students, parents, and community members packed the Highlands Ranch school's gym, but their anger and frustration became apparent after none of the STEM students themselves had a chance to speak about Castillo at the vigil.

Instead, several speakers — including Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Michael Bennet, Democratic Rep. Jason Crow, and a Moms Demand Action volunteer, Laura Reeves — addressed the need for gun control legislation.

"[Our kids] have a job to do when they come to school," Bennet told the crowd. "Their job is not to fix American’s broken gun laws. Their job is not, as Kendrick so selflessly did yesterday, give up their own life to save their classmates' lives or their teachers' lives. That's not their job. They’re relying on the rest of us to do our job so they can do their job."

This is a possible turning point ladies and gentleman. People are extremely angry over this

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/tasneemnashrulla/colorado-students-protest-school-shooting-vigil-political

Survivors of the shooting at the charter school in Colorado that killed one student and injured eight others stormed out of a community vigil Wednesday, calling it a "political stunt."The event, organized by Team Enough — the student-led initiative of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence — was intended to be an interfaith vigil to honor the STEM School Highlands Ranch shooting survivors and 18-year-old Kendrick Castillo, who died Tuesday after trying to stop one of the shooters.Hundreds of grieving students, parents, and community members packed the Highlands Ranch school's gym, but their anger and frustration became apparent after none of the STEM students themselves had a chance to speak about Castillo at the vigil.

Instead, several speakers — including Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Michael Bennet, Democratic Rep. Jason Crow, and a Moms Demand Action volunteer, Laura Reeves — addressed the need for gun control legislation.

"[Our kids] have a job to do when they come to school," Bennet told the crowd. "Their job is not to fix American’s broken gun laws. Their job is not, as Kendrick so selflessly did yesterday, give up their own life to save their classmates' lives or their teachers' lives. That's not their job. They’re relying on the rest of us to do our job so they can do their job."

This is a possible turning point ladies and gentleman. People are extremely angry over this

This story was highlighted on "The Five " today. They showed video clips of the students walking out and chanting "Mental health ". As usual Juan Williams was out in left field with his dumbass comments.

Five months before the shooting at STEM School Highlands Ranch that killed one student and injured eight others, CBS News learned school Executive Director Penelope Eucker was sent a letter warning about violence and bullying at the school. The letter was written by a school district official with information from an anonymous parent of a high school senior, who called the district with concerns about the school.

According to the letter, "there is an extremely high drug culture at STEM," and "many students are suicidal and violent." The anonymous parent called it the "the perfect storm" and "expressed concerns about a repeat of Columbine."

The Douglas County School District official said all of the concerns were reported to "the Department of Human Services and to the sheriff's department." STEM school officials disputed the claims and filed a lawsuit in January against the anonymous parent for what they called "defamatory statements."

I get what the letter is trying to say, but I don't think "there is an extremely high drug culture at STEM" is the way to say it.

In the meantime, filing a John Doe lawsuit for defamation instead of remedying the situation screams lack of leadership. Add "administrators who actively enable drug users and bullies" to the list of indicators of a dysfunctional school system.

Just one armed guard is all it would ever take to stop this insanity.

Just read that there was a privately hired security guard. My bad.

full story at link

https://abcnews.go.com/US/guard-colorado-school-shooting-shot-deputies-wounded-student/story?id=62932261

..."Guard at Colorado school shooting may have shot at deputies, wounded student amid chaos.

An armed security guard at a Colorado school may have mistakenly fired on sheriff's deputies and wounded a student amid a highly chaotic shooting rampage at the campus this week, authorities told ABC News on Thursday.

Investigators are probing the security guard's actions during the chaos that broke out Tuesday afternoon at the Highlands Ranch STEM School when two students allegedly opened fire on classmates, killing one student and injuring others, a law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation told ABC News.

Detectives are trying to determine if gunshots directed at Douglas County Sheriff's deputies responding to the scene were mistakenly fired by the security guard, whose name has not been released, and whether the guard shot and wounded a student during the episode, a law enforcement official said."...

full story at linkhttps://abcnews.go.com/US/guard-colorado-school-shooting-shot-deputies-wounded-student/story?id=62932261

..."Guard at Colorado school shooting may have shot at deputies, wounded student amid chaos.

An armed security guard at a Colorado school may have mistakenly fired on sheriff's deputies and wounded a student amid a highly chaotic shooting rampage at the campus this week, authorities told ABC News on Thursday.

Investigators are probing the security guard's actions during the chaos that broke out Tuesday afternoon at the Highlands Ranch STEM School when two students allegedly opened fire on classmates, killing one student and injuring others, a law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation told ABC News.

Detectives are trying to determine if gunshots directed at Douglas County Sheriff's deputies responding to the scene were mistakenly fired by the security guard, whose name has not been released, and whether the guard shot and wounded a student during the episode, a law enforcement official said."...

That’s not good.....

full story at link

https://abcnews.go.com/US/guard-colorado-school-shooting-shot-deputies-wounded-student/story?id=62932261

I'm guessing this isn't the most popular thing to say...but if this is true, this helps to prove something I've been claiming for years.

In my opinion, "preventive" anything is a farce...you can't prevent something from happening. If the person, or acting force is wanting to do something bad enough, it's going to happen no matter what.

I'm not a fan of arming the vast majority of teachers and I'm not a fan of most forms of armed guards. Most people have no idea what they're doing with a firearm and taking limited training will not make someone ready to handle an active shooting situation.

I could go on and on but in the Army, I had a Sgt that called it "the it"...as in you either have it, or you don't, and little training is going to give you the "it" if you don't have it already. The "it"was the ability to keep calm under fire, maintaining the ability to think straight and neutralize the threat. Sadly, who has it and who doesn't will not become clear until you're literally in the fight. Police display this all of the time...they can take all the training they like, when they're in a firefight is becomes apparent who has the it and who doesn't.

Long story short, a firearm in the hands of an unskilled or panicking individual during a school shooting will not make things better.

Yeah...this is where we're going to head next, once again trying to hold anyone in the chain responsible. Didn't they try this in the 90's?

Kids stole guns legally owned by their parents? Hold the parents liable.....and while we're at it:

-Hold the safe company liable, cuz it was broken into

-Hold the initial FFL seller liable for selling the gun in the first place

-Hole the firearms manufacturer liable

-Hold the ammunition manufacturer liable

-Hold the gun powder and projectile manufacturer liable

-heck...while we're at it, lets just sue the company that took the lead and copper from the ground

The absurd case in Texas where a gal is being held liable for serving alcohol to a mass murdered is a prime example:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/texas-bartender-who-served-shooter-mass-killing-charged-n1002706

Posting this here (posted in another thread in BR) because it’s extremely relevant

Well see if she lied (about her not knowing this wasnt student led) soon enough. FOIA officer accidentally replied to me and not the head of the school. I let her know about the mistake

(Note: I am not going to use any findings to push any agenda other than calling out the ones who organized it)

http://i.imgur.com/QXzHFoZ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/9o0GKnV.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/uTrDWyQ.jpg

Edit: this seems like the response sent to the school head (to me, by mistake) is in preparation for damage control. They thought they might have been in the clear.

Also, a nice video to honor MDA/Laura Reeves for the stunt they pulled that crashed and burned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGZ4e11-lU8&feature=youtu.be

Steve it would be an even better meme if it also stated Shannon and Laura are hired guns , paid to do this professionally.

She (Shannon) is paid, Im just working on the paper trail, for example

When MDA merged (from MDAs only available 990 tax form from 2013)

http://i.imgur.com/L5nxcoK.jpg

And Theyre Everytowns bagmen (2016 form, most recent available)

http://i.imgur.com/8DVgbFS.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/s800MDE.jpg

They hide it very well, but its gotta be out there. I honestly dont think Laura is paid though

A lot of people are saying these shootings are staged to advance the civilian disarmament agenda. Proof of student eyewitness being coached.

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=3OUUX86D4B26

Wow...…...just WOW ! This stuff is real.

A lot of people are saying these shootings are staged to advance the civilian disarmament agenda. Proof of student eyewitness being coached.

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=3OUUX86D4B26

Wow...…...just WOW ! This stuff is real.

I'm not one to believe the shootings are stagged in advance, but I'm fully convinced the narratives authored immediatly afterwards and fed to the media are totally scripted, this video supports that claim.

Archived