There's now a 3rd Amendment to SB 1966

Safegirl51

HI all,

Did you see that Willis is attempting to push through a 3rd Amendment now? That lady is relentless. :no: Has anyone even been able to file a witness slip for the second amendment yet? Here's the link:

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/fulltext.asp?DocName=10100SB1966ham003&GA=101&SessionId=108&DocTypeId=SB&LegID=119887&DocNum=1966&GAID=15&Session=

HI all,

Did you see that Willis is attempting to push through a 3rd Amendment now? That lady is relentless. :no: Has anyone even been able to file a witness slip for the second amendment yet? Here's the link:

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/fulltext.asp?DocName=10100SB1966ham003&GA=101&SessionId=108&DocTypeId=SB&LegID=119887&DocNum=1966&GAID=15&Session=

They screwed up when they wrote the bill, they created a loophole for people that had sold their guns and were maintaining the 10 year records.

Chances are THEY didn't catch it, but rather one of US caught it, and SPILLED THE BEANS (online). Which one of their supporters spotted and kicked it back up the chain.

I can't PROVE I spotted it and kept my yap COMPLETELY shut. They would have had to have a VERY deep insight into my browser search history.

What is the goal to retroactively make criminals out of people who performed lawful private transfers after J1 2019?

You mean like ex post facto? Just practicing some Latin this morning...

Now I wonder if it was the state or federal constitution that set prohibitions on that? Maybe it was the rooskies that prohibit that? I just don’t know where someone go to find that information...

Well that's exactly why talking about this stuff in a public forum is dumb. Just keep educating the enemy.

I think the Todd Vandermyde quote is something like "It's not our job to fix their bad bills". Everybody should get this tattooed on the back of their hands so they can always see it when typing.

This is the way they do things. They present a bill that is so bad that everyone hates it and it strikes fear into all of our hearts. Then, they will put in an amendment that offers, "Compromise", which ends up to be exactly what they really wanted in the first place. They want everyone to say, "Oh, well, that's a lot better now. I think I can live with that. Thank you sooooo much for taking away less of our freedoms." It still doth sucketh big time!

We need to do the same thing they are doing with Trump and sue about everything. If we don't sue they win and advance their agenda a step at a time. ACLU is a liberal organization .

They had our back with Rep Didech’s social

Media check bill

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/02/john-boch/breaking-the-aclu-finds-a-gun-control-bill-it-actually-opposes/

ACLU is a liberal organization .
Sometimes the enemy of my (our) enemy is my (our) friend. This is one of those times. Just like with ACLU helping take out the eavesdropping statute. Just like ACLU helped a guy in Oregon whose carry permit was yanked because he had an MM card. They stepped in to help him and set an interesting precedent in the Oregon SC. Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Archived