How to download 3hr recert.

wilbdic

I had same problem. Renewed with no cert, then later found there was no way to add the cert.

I did my renewal in July with an address change.

My updated FOID went active a week or so ago, then a couple of days later the renew button appeared again on my CCL.

My guess is that when they try to process your renewal and see there is no cert they add the renew button again so you can add the cert. This probably puts you back to the end of the line but since it doesnt expire anytime soon who cares.

To clarify, do you have a copy of the cert and scanned into an image format like jpg, gif, png or a pdf file?

And under Covid rules you did the renewal by itself and now you are trying to add the new renewal cert to that submitted renewal, correct?

This is correct. There is no button or way to get back into the renewal to upload the renewal cert..

To clarify, do you have a copy of the cert and scanned into an image format like jpg, gif, png or a pdf file?

And under Covid rules you did the renewal by itself and now you are trying to add the new renewal cert to that submitted renewal, correct?

This is correct. There is no button or way to get back into the renewal to upload the renewal cert..

Today, for the first time, I noticed that my ISP CCL renewal page has added a orange "Renewal" and a clickable APPLY button to my Concealed Carry LICENSE area.

What the hey!!!???

I applied ... and uploaded my renewal certificate back in July. My status is still showing Under Review and a COVID 19 expiration date.

But I don't under what the hot APPLY button means and afraid to click it for fear of resetting clock.

Maybe that's a way for folks to upload their renewal certificate ... but since I uploaded mine already, not sure what would happen if I click the APPLY button.

The thing I noticed is the INSPECT trick is apparently gone. Oh well, welcome to the State of Illinois.

Archived