Impending drivers license renewal while your CCL is still "under review"

clamzo

I applied for my Illinois CCL back in February (without prints). It should get to me at the end of May. My drivers license expires early in May. This got me thinking:

What if your DL info changes and you have to renew it while your CCL is still "under review"? In my case I have lost 35 pounds. In some other peoples cases they may have moved, a divorcee may have changed last names, etc.

I should find out pretty soon. I applied 1/8 (no prints) and my DL expiration was late February. I had the good driver mail in option, but hadn't received the new card before applying so my app still shows the February date for my DL. Assuming the no prints apps will start being approved after 90 days my window will open next Thursday...

Exact same situation here -- applied 1/5 -- DL expired and was renewed late Feb. At time of APP all info was correct. Used to be when I viewed app it showed DL expiration date -- that disappeared a few weeks ago - think they figured out that this kind of thing was happening and dropped expiration date -- after all they KNOW what it is....

Exact same situation here -- applied 1/5 -- DL expired and was renewed late Feb. At time of APP all info was correct. Used to be when I viewed app it showed DL expiration date -- that disappeared a few weeks ago - think they figured out that this kind of thing was happening and dropped expiration date -- after all they KNOW what it is....

Same situation different dates, my expiration date disappeared also.

I had the same thought. Applied 1/5, my FCC card expired 2/1/14, received my new one on 3/5/14, still remained "Under Review". Then my drivers license was to expire on 4/5/14, had it renewed 2 weeks ago. I'm still in "Under review" wonderland I guess because I elected not to pay the additional bribe. It seems if you pay the extra bribe you will be approved in approximately 60 days, I know there's some of my 1/5 brothers that did pay and are still under review. I still think our apps fell behind a filing cabinet.

I renewed my license while I was under review. Got a new picture and everything. CCL came with my old picture on it.

Carry on

LOL. leave it to this state to mess that up. ISP and Sec State computers obviously don't talk in real time.

How many days between you getting your new DL (and photo) and your CCL showing up?

Archived