Photo

Let's Get This Done!

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#31 Tango7

• Members
  • 4,828 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 06:32 PM

"When we said that we would throw out leaders who were bought by the NRA - and replace them with bought-and-paid for shills for the Gotham P-mp
You will not 'rise to the occasion', you will default to your level of training - plan accordingly.

Despite their rallying around us at election time, honoring only 8 hours of Illinois' 40+ hour law enforcement class towards a 16 hour requirement shows the contempt that our elected officials hold us in.

#32 357

• Members
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 09:17 PM

While I am lucky enough to fall under the law enforcement exemption that's been in nearly all the scary gun of color bans that have been proposed, my Rights should not be greater off duty than those citizens without badges in their wallets.
There's talk of them offering buyouts for senior personnel at my agency. Kansas, where my FIL lives taxes pensions but it's looking better and better each day.

Thank you for not being selfish and standing up for the Constitution and speaking out going and telling it like it is. You see where this country is going. Their Mo is do as I say not as I do. They don't disarm their bodyguards. We need more people like you, God bless you.
If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.
James Madison

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
Edmund Burke

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act"
George Orwell

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will loose both"
Benjamin Franklin

#33 Ricky Two Guns

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 05:42 PM

Well.......I'm here until they label me a felon for just being a gun owner until that day fight is what we have to do......I will not leave my home until they kick me out screaming and yelling. I hope Porky the toilet puller know who's cage he is rattling.

"SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS"
"Cogito, Ergo Armatum Sum"

#34 GWBH

Ripcord... This is Alabama - Fire For Effect, Over...

• Members
  • 6,273 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 07:06 PM

Saddle up - Mount up - Pull pitch...

Fire Support Base Ripcord Association - the heroes of the Vietnam War have their names on a wall in Washington, DC
http://www.ripcordassociation.com/

Phil Compton "ishmo", "L" Company 75th Infantry (RANGER) 101st Airborne Division (VietNam 1968 - 1969 / 1970 - 1971 )
A good man, a good soldier, a patriot and a true friend.

PFC Patrick J. Bohan, 101 Pathfinder Detachment, 101st Airborne Division, KIA, July 10, 1970, on FSB Ripcord

#35 gangrel

• Members
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 07:11 PM

DuPage County at one time was one of the most the most Republican Counties in the US. No longer
They Democrats moved out of Crook to escape the crime and corruption and brought the corruption with them.
Three local Republican politicians cast their lot with Madigan and cast anti-gun votes this last session. Two of them even took campaign donations from the Moms and bragged about it.
Nybo and Olson both lost. Curran kept his seat even though his D opponent is the niece of Cullerton
I guess the antis gave Nybo and Olson their money but not their votes.

That's what turncoats get. They took campaign donations from Bloomberg, the moms get paid by Bloomberg to do his bidding.

Curran is good for nothing but a step toward getting Cullerton out of the Majority Leader spot. Curran never met a gun restriction he didn't like. Sad to say, considering I went to grammar school with the guy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

NRA Life Member

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

NRA Certified Instructor - Basic Pistol, PPIH, PPOH, Rifle, Shotgun, Home Firearm Safety
ISP Approved Firearm Concealed Carry Instructor

Utah CCW Instructor

#36 357

• Members
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 10:32 PM

DuPage County at one time was one of the most the most Republican Counties in the US. No longer
They Democrats moved out of Crook to escape the crime and corruption and brought the corruption with them.
Three local Republican politicians cast their lot with Madigan and cast anti-gun votes this last session. Two of them even took campaign donations from the Moms and bragged about it.
Nybo and Olson both lost. Curran kept his seat even though his D opponent is the niece of Cullerton
I guess the antis gave Nybo and Olson their money but not their votes.

That's what turncoats get. They took campaign donations from Bloomberg, the moms get paid by Bloomberg to do his bidding.

Curran is good for nothing but a step toward getting Cullerton out of the Majority Leader spot. Curran never met a gun restriction he didn't like. Sad to say, considering I went to grammar school with the guy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Maybe you can talk to him.
If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.
James Madison

Edmund Burke

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act"
George Orwell

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will loose both"
Benjamin Franklin

#37 crufflesmuth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 10:49 PM

I'm graduating college this spring. My long-term plan is like one of the posters, three years top - but after that I am out. I will try and look for a job that is out of Illinois, or located by a WI or IN border town, or leave the Chicagoland area altogether. I think JB will have to focus on bigger issues instead of gun-control, though I'm not going to underestimate him. Setting some extra money aside for an AK build, if I'm going to be in this state for three years, I might as well make it worth my time. We should fight this legislation with everything, so at the most we can say we gave it our all. 

Edited by crufflesmuth, 08 November 2018 - 10:51 PM.

#38 Flynn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 11:08 PM

I think JB will have to focus on bigger issues instead of gun-control, though I'm not going to underestimate him.

Honestly, I think you might be playing naive.

I have little doubt that there will be a flurry of gun-control measures hitting the both Houses ASAP, passed and sent to JB.   The antis in the Houses have been salivating for trifecta control and the ability to do this, they won't hold back.  On the bright side, Illinois is arrogant when it comes to court challenges and it's going to provide a slew of ripe cases to take to the new Supreme Court.

Anonymous leakers, leak anonymously about the anonymous leak.

—Anonymous

#39 InterestedBystander

• Supporting Members Team
  • 5,341 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 11:28 PM

Pritzker

Verified account

@JBPritzker
13h13 hours ago
More
We cannot continue to stand on the sidelines as our houses of worship, workplaces, schools, and colleges become crime scenes. As we grieve with the Thousand Oaks community, we are also working to bring sensible gun reform to fight for the safety of our communities
NRA Life Member
ISRA Member
FFL-IL Supporter
🇺🇸

#40 steveTA1983

• 1,840 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 11:40 PM

Pritzker

Verified account
@JBPritzker
13h13 hours ago
More
We cannot continue to stand on the sidelines as our houses of worship, workplaces, schools, and colleges become crime scenes. As we grieve with the Thousand Oaks community, we are also working to bring sensible gun reform to fight for the safety of our communities

Yep. It’s coming

#41 Ricky Two Guns

• Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 06:33 AM

Yeah he wont rest until he turns us into felons......

"SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS"

#42 G214me

• 1,509 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 03:51 AM

Pritzker

Verified account

@JBPritzker
13h13 hours ago
More

"Progressives" protected by armed security are always the first ones to EXPLOIT tragedy by calling for civilian disarmament as a way to stop future attacks. This shows the sick mindset of a liberal.

#43 crufflesmuth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 10:27 AM

Pritzker

Verified account
@JBPritzker
13h13 hours ago
More

Yep. It’s coming

I'm looking forward to another spending spree. Anyone want to make a prediction when this self-righteous BS passes?

#44 JTHunter

• Members
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 03:32 PM

Pritzker

Verified account
@JBPritzker
13h13 hours ago
More

Yep. It’s coming

I'm looking forward to another spending spree. Anyone want to make a prediction when this self-righteous BS passes?

They will probably hit the ground running at full steam.  They probably figure that they will only have 3-12 months to ram this stuff through (and down our throats)  before we can start fighting back.

“We, the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.” - - Abraham Lincoln

“Small minds adhere to the letter of the law; great minds dispense Justice.” - - S. C. Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes

Life member NAHC, Endowment member NRA

#45 mauserme

Eliminating the element of surprise one bill at a time.

• Admin
  • 19,066 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 04:22 PM

Who's waiting 3-12 months?

Link to ILGA House Audio/Video..........Link to ILGA Senate Audio/Video ..........Advanced Digital Media Link ..........Blue Room Stream Link

Difficult days demand decisions of faith (Max Lucado)

On 5/25/2017, Superintendent Eddie Johnson predicted a 50% reduction is Chicago violence within 3 years of SB1722 becoming law.  The bill was signed into law on 6/23/2017. The clock is now ticking.

#46 steveTA1983

• 1,840 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 07:29 PM

Who's waiting 3-12 months?

Sure as heck not me! I’ll be using my talents to fight it any way I can

If you and Molly get info you need spread, let me know. I have a good web on twitter

#47 markthesignguy

S39-(D)D.Harmon(F-) R77-(D)K.Willis(F-)

• 2,773 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 11:40 PM

it has begun:
Morison, ammo tax $0.01 a round filed 11-7-2018 SB3637
Sign, sign, everywhere a sign......
NRA Life Member
ISRA Life Member
🇺🇸 "Remember in November" 🗳️
Rauner, Harold, 77th HD:Airdo

#48 tbrooks

• Members
  • 1,164 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 12:10 PM

We turned into Illinoisafornia yesterday without the beauty of the ocean, mountains, and palm trees. We're financially doomed just like Cali too. OY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Standing by at the ready mauser. Dear Lord, we're gonna be busy and YUGELY disappointed when all is said and done. Oh, and it's going to cost us more financially too. LOL, so we got that going for us. 

Not to argue but what makes you believe California is doomed financially? The facts say different. Last I checked they had a surplus. What have I missed?

#49 Ricky Two Guns

• Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 12:40 PM

The middle class appearently.
"SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS"

#50 357

• Members
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 09:03 AM

You know something? Im looking forward to the ground fight. Ive gathered enough evidence via research and FOIAs to really hammer people at town halls. The Moms and their beta male husbands would be a blast to confront in a public setting. I have some great ideas how to showcase their hypocrisy and fake agenda (safety)

Can you get FOIAs of people who have been red flagged. It's pretty Orwellian and tears up the Constitution and people's rights.
James Madison

Edmund Burke

George Orwell

Benjamin Franklin

#51 quackersmacker

• 1,761 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 09:13 AM

We turned into Illinoisafornia yesterday without the beauty of the ocean, mountains, and palm trees. We're financially doomed just like Cali too. OY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Standing by at the ready mauser. Dear Lord, we're gonna be busy and YUGELY disappointed when all is said and done. Oh, and it's going to cost us more financially too. LOL, so we got that going for us. 

Not to argue but what makes you believe California is doomed financially? The facts say different. Last I checked they had a surplus. What have I missed?

Here  is what you have missed:

https://www.forbes.c...e/#3a2fbe673a23

Life Member --- NRA
Life Member --- Second Amendment Foundation
Member        --- ISRA
Member        --- Single Action Shooting Society    [Lt John Dunbar]
Member        --- Aurora Sportsmen's Club
Member        --- Tri County Gun Club

Fellow Members:  Please consider making at least an annual $25 contribution to this fine organization, which has proven its worth -----and you will then become a member of the Supporting Members Team.   In this case, it's definitely about putting your money where your mouth is!   And, getting results.  Who knows what the future holds.....these may just be some of the best dollars you'll ever spend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users