• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 TriumphRider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 12:41 AM

Good Evening Everyone!

I recently picked up a Sig Sauer P320C and am in the search of a holster for it.  I am not as well versed in the gear/accessories side as most folks here, so I would appreciate the benefit of your knowledge.

I want a OWB, Leather, paddle holster with a thumb break retention (think Deputy Marshall Raylan Givens rig in "Justified").  I need a paddle, as there are more than a few places I have to go where I need to disarm, and a belt holster is a pain in that regard.

I search the web, but can't seem to locate one, but I also realize that I really don't know all the manufacturer's, especially the smaller shops.

Can you help a Brother out, and point me in the right direction?

The Problem is not the problem.  The Problem is your Attitude about the problem.

#2 mauserme

Eliminating the element of surprise one bill at a time.

• Admin
  • 21,468 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 07:59 AM

It hasn't been updated in a while but you could check some of the suppliers in the Holster Maker Spreadsheet thread.

#3 Gator4838

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 08:45 AM

Don't know what's on the spreadsheet,but take a look at craft holsters.leather paddles as you know,can be tough to find.

#4 Bubbacs

#Fear The Clown

• Members
  • 3,576 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 09:54 AM

Did a quick search, hate google, its a bianchi special agent
Used with the glock 17

Went with a custom maker for season 2 through 7

Best I can find in a short time
Now I need to make breakfast........

Edited by Bubbacs, 23 November 2019 - 10:06 AM.

#5 TriumphRider

• Members
  • 588 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 12:13 AM

Gator,  Thanks!  Craft Holsters has exactly what I was looking for.  I ordered a Mahogany Leather/Paddle/Thumb Break model last night.  Estimated shipping date:  30 Dec, which really offends my desire for "Instant Gratification" :D.

The slow delivery will be worth it if it turns out to be as good as it seems.

I hope everyone is having a Great Weekend!

Mike

The Problem is not the problem.  The Problem is your Attitude about the problem.

#6 Lou

Resident Old Guy

• Supporting Members Team
  • 13,921 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 03:27 PM

Good Evening Everyone!

I recently picked up a Sig Sauer P320C and am in the search of a holster for it.  I am not as well versed in the gear/accessories side as most folks here, so I would appreciate the benefit of your knowledge.

I want a OWB, Leather, paddle holster with a thumb break retention (think Deputy Marshall Raylan Givens rig in "Justified").  I need a paddle, as there are more than a few places I have to go where I need to disarm, and a belt holster is a pain in that regard.

I search the web, but can't seem to locate one, but I also realize that I really don't know all the manufacturer's, especially the smaller shops.

Can you help a Brother out, and point me in the right direction?

I use a Safariland 518 paddle for my Glock. It’s just what you’re looking for if they make one for the 320

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -  George Orwell

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again. 

#7 Gator4838

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 03:47 PM

Gator,  Thanks!  Craft Holsters has exactly what I was looking for.  I ordered a Mahogany Leather/Paddle/Thumb Break model last night.  Estimated shipping date:  30 Dec, which really offends my desire for "Instant Gratification" :D.

The slow delivery will be worth it if it turns out to be as good as it seems.

I hope everyone is having a Great Weekend!helping out another gun guy is thanks enough.if you could give a quality and function review after you break it in,I would appreciate it.craft has been on my holster radar.

Mike

#8 Gator4838

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 03:49 PM

If you could give a review of quality and function after you break it in,I would appreciate it.helping out another gun guy is all the thanks I need.

#9 TriumphRider

• Members
  • 588 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 07:07 PM

It will be My Pleasure to do so.

#10 DoYouFeelLucky

• Members
  • 2,035 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 07:15 PM

I ordered a Savoy Leather holster for my P320 X-Carry.  Outstanding quality and you can get them in many colors and with high quality artwork.

Freedom has a cost, and a free society must always be vigilant and ready to defend themselves against those that would misuse those freedoms to harm others. You cannot legislate the protection of free people, they must turn to themselves to preserve and maintain their freedom. Copyright 2012 Niner8Zulu Consulting

#11 jagt48

• Members
  • 1,525 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 07:31 PM

Not a holster recommendation, but just congratulating you or you recent acquisition. I have a P320C that I shoot better than any Glock or aluminum P22x pistol I own (sadly...). I even used my Compact in a 3-Gun match just today. I carry it in a Crossbreed.

#12 TriumphRider

• Members
  • 588 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 01:00 AM

Out of all the pistols I have shot, I have never shot a Glock.  Are they "all that"?

#13 Gator4838

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 06:46 AM

I have two glocks now,and I don't feel they "shoot" any better or worse than my other polymer handguns.the appeal for me is their simplicity,durability,and their reputation for going "bang"every time you pull the trigger.as a bonus,the aftermarket accessories options seem to be endless.I have a g19 and g29 and would not hesitate to buy another.

#14 DarkLord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 09:42 AM

I have an Alien Gear shape shift, works well except for the IWB and thats because of my "Love Handles"  giving to much love to my Sig.

#15 TRJ

Esse quam videri

• Supporting Members Team
  • 8,890 posts

Posted 29 November 2019 - 04:23 AM

Out of all the pistols I have shot, I have never shot a Glock.  Are they "all that"?

No. Factory triggers are not great on them. Sights are plastic. Grip angle is different from what you might call traditional. They seem to be simple machines that just work regardless. I feel the market has moved on from peak Glock. Sig P320 is having a moment now with wide adoption from military and LEO. Modularity is King.

#16 TriumphRider

• Members
  • 588 posts

Posted 30 November 2019 - 01:18 AM

I checked my account - My holster is now "In Production".

I am really looking forward to receiving this holster.  And I will definitely post a 'review' when I get it.

I hope everyone here had a Great Thanksgiving!

I was at work......  WAH.  LOL.

#17 mauserme

Eliminating the element of surprise one bill at a time.

• Admin
  • 21,468 posts

Posted 30 November 2019 - 07:55 AM

I checked my account - My holster is now "In Production".

I am really looking forward to receiving this holster.  And I will definitely post a 'review' when I get it.

I hope everyone here had a Great Thanksgiving!

I was at work......  WAH.  LOL.

You forgot to mention that "... Epstein did Not commit suicide."   :P

#18 TriumphRider

• Members
  • 588 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 12:11 AM

Wait for it.......

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users