After Rauner, who?

vito

https://mobile.twitter.com/IllinoisWorking/status/918119101859590145

Bruce Rauner has donated $16,000 to the Lake County Republican group hosting this gun giveaway

Republicans moving ahead with gun giveaway fundraiser 2 weeks after Las Vegas massacre

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/ct-met-lake-county-republicans-gun-fundraiser-las-vegas-20171010-story.html

full story at link...

..."Lake County Republicans are moving ahead with a fundraiser where at least a dozen firearms will be given out to donors Friday night, less than two weeks after the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history in Las Vegas.

The "2nd Amendment Dinner and Gun Raffle" in northwest suburban Kildeer features an AR-15-style semi-automatic rifle for those who pay $2,000 to sponsor the event, raffles for a 12-gauge shotgun and a 9 mm handgun, and other gun-related packages."...

edit: fix link

Let Pritzker take it then smart guy. If you really think a Democratic Governor will support your conservative views across all issues better than a Republican, whatever. I'm not particularly happy with Rauner, BUT he sure as h e l l has done a better job than Quinn ever could or would. All that Bozo was, was a Madigan rubber stamp. Hopefully, we will have another strong GOP candidate that is less moderate that challenges, but if Rauner wins, that's the guy I'm voting for, period. Same logic as with Trump. I hated he was our ultimate candidate, but there was no way he could be worse than Hillary. Sitting on our hands and not voting as you advocate would have put that bysch in the White House. While Trump is certainly doing everything he possibly can to sabotage his term with his thumbs, this appointment of Gorsuch was a huge gold star which would have been drastically different than what would have happened with Hillary.

HB40 was a tough thing and I was also disappointed. I agreed that the compromise bill Rauner tried to push made more sense. While I do think abortion should be eliminated in many situations, in particular 3rd trimester and absolutely partial birth, I do support it up through the 2nd trimester in cases of rape, incest, health, etc. I do agree that lower income folks should have equal access, but I'm not happy about the trigger. Frankly, I don't like the entire abortion situation, but I do recognize that there are some limited situations where it makes sense. I'm not however someone who thinks that one person should dictate to another what they should do with their bodies and lives, and if you think abortion is cut and dry to the point that blinds you to all other issues, YOU should be sitting in front of abortion clinics offering to adopt and support all babies and pay the mothers expenses. If you want to push your views on others, put your friggin money where your mouth is. Sitting here acting greater than thou, is hypocritical on an epic scale.

Lastly, I'm not sure what Rauner will do with HB4107 but I'm pretty sure he will veto it. However, I GUARANTY Pritzker will do everything he could to support it, and even more. There's no question there.

I'm done with you. Clearly, you have some rather strange strategies to combat the overwhelming Democratic control of this state. Its the idiots like you allow it to happen.

Oh, I'm so glad you're done with me because I'm tired of you avoiding my question. It seems you will vote for Rauner NO MATTER WHAT. Thanks. And, no, this is not like Trump at all. So you can just drop it. Show me the time Trump stabbed his constituency in the back.

I don't care what your views are on abortion. This isn't about whether abortion will be legal or not or under what circumstances. It's about using TAX MONEY to participate in abortion. That's totally unAmerican. I'm sorry. That has been traditionally something everyone has agreed on. Recall the Hyde amendment.

Republicans need to be clear on one thing...if you don't deliver for your base, we will abandon you. Do you ever get upset that blacks vote for Democrats at a rate of 90% despite the fact that Democratic policies have done nothing for them? In fact, you could argue Democratic policies have been to their great detriment, in my opinion. Democrats are basically saying to them "Who are you going to vote for? REPUBLICANS?? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" The black vote is taken for granted. Guess what? I won't be taken for granted. Deliver on my issues or get punished. The vote is literally the ONLY thing we have to hold politicians' feet to the fire. If you won't, then you're their slave.

Yeah, sorry, using my tax money to kill babies is just too much for me. I could turn a blind eye to the tax increase. Maybe even the sanctuary state thing too. Although, you must realize that the sanctuary state law will eventually lead to the complete demise of the Republican Party. Yup, that's Rauner who committed suicide for the Republican Party in Illinois. Great job.

Keep on voting for these RINOs. I don't think it matters. Rauner is going to get his a$$ handed to him no matter what I do or don't do. He was the last chance to save this state from total ruin. He failed. He spent more time screwing over his base than making progress on the state's problems.

It seems to me the only cause for you is gun rights. That's totally fine. I don't know why you object to people having other issues that are important to them. If that makes you angry that other people do, to bad.

Soylent, I pretty much share your sentiments. I wont be voting for him in the primary, but if it comes down to him in the general, I will hold my nose and vote R down the ballot becuase it's all I can do at that point. We always get stuck with bad or worse for our choices.

You're free to do as you please. I'm not angry with you. I won't call you names either. If there's a Republican challenger, I will vote for that person. I will never cast a vote again for a man who is okay with using my tax money to kill babies. Period. End of story. That's a bridge too far for me.

Let Pritzker take it then smart guy. If you really think a Democratic Governor will support your conservative views across all issues better than a Republican, whatever. I'm not particularly happy with Rauner, BUT he sure as h e l l has done a better job than Quinn ever could or would. All that Bozo was, was a Madigan rubber stamp. Hopefully, we will have another strong GOP candidate that is less moderate that challenges, but if Rauner wins, that's the guy I'm voting for, period. Same logic as with Trump. I hated he was our ultimate candidate, but there was no way he could be worse than Hillary. Sitting on our hands and not voting as you advocate would have put that bysch in the White House. While Trump is certainly doing everything he possibly can to sabotage his term with his thumbs, this appointment of Gorsuch was a huge gold star which would have been drastically different than what would have happened with Hillary.

HB40 was a tough thing and I was also disappointed. I agreed that the compromise bill Rauner tried to push made more sense. While I do think abortion should be eliminated in many situations, in particular 3rd trimester and absolutely partial birth, I do support it up through the 2nd trimester in cases of rape, incest, health, etc. I do agree that lower income folks should have equal access, but I'm not happy about the trigger. Frankly, I don't like the entire abortion situation, but I do recognize that there are some limited situations where it makes sense. I'm not however someone who thinks that one person should dictate to another what they should do with their bodies and lives, and if you think abortion is cut and dry to the point that blinds you to all other issues, YOU should be sitting in front of abortion clinics offering to adopt and support all babies and pay the mothers expenses. If you want to push your views on others, put your friggin money where your mouth is. Sitting here acting greater than thou, is hypocritical on an epic scale.

Lastly, I'm not sure what Rauner will do with HB4107 but I'm pretty sure he will veto it. However, I GUARANTY Pritzker will do everything he could to support it, and even more. There's no question there.

I'm done with you. Clearly, you have some rather strange strategies to combat the overwhelming Democratic control of this state. Its the idiots like you allow it to happen.

Oh, I'm so glad you're done with me because I'm tired of you avoiding my question. It seems you will vote for Rauner NO MATTER WHAT. Thanks. And, no, this is not like Trump at all. So you can just drop it. Show me the time Trump stabbed his constituency in the back.

I don't care what your views are on abortion. This isn't about whether abortion will be legal or not or under what circumstances. It's about using TAX MONEY to participate in abortion. That's totally unAmerican. I'm sorry. That has been traditionally something everyone has agreed on. Recall the Hyde amendment.

Republicans need to be clear on one thing...if you don't deliver for your base, we will abandon you. Do you ever get upset that blacks vote for Democrats at a rate of 90% despite the fact that Democratic policies have done nothing for them? In fact, you could argue Democratic policies have been to their great detriment, in my opinion. Democrats are basically saying to them "Who are you going to vote for? REPUBLICANS?? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" The black vote is taken for granted. Guess what? I won't be taken for granted. Deliver on my issues or get punished. The vote is literally the ONLY thing we have to hold politicians' feet to the fire. If you won't, then you're their slave.

Yeah, sorry, using my tax money to kill babies is just too much for me. I could turn a blind eye to the tax increase. Maybe even the sanctuary state thing too. Although, you must realize that the sanctuary state law will eventually lead to the complete demise of the Republican Party. Yup, that's Rauner who committed suicide for the Republican Party in Illinois. Great job.

Keep on voting for these RINOs. I don't think it matters. Rauner is going to get his a** handed to him no matter what I do or don't do. He was the last chance to save this state from total ruin. He failed. He spent more time screwing over his base than making progress on the state's problems.

It seems to me the only cause for you is gun rights. That's totally fine. I don't know why you object to people having other issues that are important to them. If that makes you angry that other people do, too bad.

Posted · Hidden by mauserme, October 12, 2017 at 08:24 PM - No reason given
Hidden by mauserme, October 12, 2017 at 08:24 PM - No reason given

@SoylentGreen - If you had the comprehension skills of a 5 year old, you would recognize I DID answer your stupid questions. So did a few others. I tried to read your last post, that you felt the need to post twice for some bizarre reason, but it's pretty clear you something is seriously wrong in that empty head of yours.

And yes, I take it back. Keep sitting on your hands and expect things to change. You ARE an idiot. A hypocritical idiot at that.

Later arse wipe.

Posted · Hidden by mauserme, October 12, 2017 at 08:25 PM - No reason given
Hidden by mauserme, October 12, 2017 at 08:25 PM - No reason given

@SoylentGreen - If you had the comprehension skills of a 5 year old, you would recognize I DID answer your stupid questions. So did a few others. I tried to read your last post, that you felt the need to post twice for some bizarre reason, but it's pretty clear you something is seriously wrong in that empty head of yours.

And yes, I take it back. Keep sitting on your hands and expect things to change. You ARE an idiot. A hypocritical idiot at that.

Later arse wipe.

You have a lot of anger.

Posted · Hidden by mauserme, October 12, 2017 at 10:59 PM - No reason given
Hidden by mauserme, October 12, 2017 at 10:59 PM - No reason given

Unfortunately, you mindless twit, Mauser keeps deleting my posts while letting your worthless drivel stand. If you want to keep it going, let's take it offline and spare the others.

Not fair! I wanna see the action!

Archived