Another "Celebrity Video"...

protean

Lets see them take out all assault rifles, semi auto handguns out of the movies and TV shows. How do you think they're ratings will do then. No Lethal Weapon cop shows on TV. No movies like John Wick, Heat, Star Wars and on and on. They glorify the killing in our society so let them lead by example.

We're better then you, so do as we say not as we do.

I wonder who funds these people. Oh right. Bloomberg. Who has a net worth of 47,000,000,000 dollars.

Speaking of which.... George Soros donated 18,000,000,000 dollars to the open society foundation yesterday. In perspective both Trump and Hillary spent around 2billion dollars during the presidential primary. George Soros could have effectively bankrolled our presidential elections 9 times over with this money. I wonder what what values the open society foundation holds and who it gives it's money to? (psst, it's not protecting the constitution)

We need to get the money out of politics.

Well it donated money to The Clinton Foundation, multiple times, as well as Organizations behind AntiFa.

I am wondering why, since they provide the easy capability to contact an individual's representative, that pro-firearm individuals can't just use this to contact their rep and say that they are FOR concealed carry reciprocity and silencer legalization, and everything else the SHARE act is promoting.

It would be an excellent co-opting of this as a tool to register support for pro-firearm causes, I think.

L.A. Times can't figure out why Hollywood profits are tanking -- neither can the NFL apparently -- old adage >> when you find yourself in a whole stop shoveling...

I'll just leave this right here.

http://www.latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-movie-projector-summer-meltdown-20170830-story.html

I am wondering why, since they provide the easy capability to contact an individual's representative, that pro-firearm individuals can't just use this to contact their rep and say that they are FOR concealed carry reciprocity and silencer legalization, and everything else the SHARE act is promoting.

It would be an excellent co-opting of this as a tool to register support for pro-firearm causes, I think.

I was thinking the SAME thing. Except that my reps( Willis, Harmon, Krishnamoorthi, duckworhless and dustbin) are solidly in the knee-jerk anti / grabber category. When I moved in here in 1992, it was SELECTED for pro gun representatives and Senators and slowly over the years I was gerrymandered to the complete opposite.

Lets see them take out all assault rifles, semi auto handguns out of the movies and TV shows. How do you think they're ratings will do then. No Lethal Weapon cop shows on TV. No movies like John Wick, Heat, Star Wars and on and on. They glorify the killing in our society so let them lead by example.

Probably be more like European tv?

Probably be more like European tv?

But without the sex parts

They did this campaign five years ago, has 10 million views. What did it amount to?

attachicon.gifeverytown.JPG

It made for a great response video of all the "put down the guns" celebrities making $$$ by using guns in their movies. Waiting for a similar reply to this.

You're talking about this video, right?

Dirty version:

Clean version:

Archived