J.B. Pritzker sought political office from Blagojevich

GWBH

And the Chicago Machine corruption continues... Good ole boy J.B. wanted to be State Treasurer...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/ct-jb-pritzker-rod-blagojevich-fbi-wiretap-recordings-met-0601-20170531-story.html

Where's Sammy The Bull when ya' need him??

The real question is did he he ever make unwanted amorous advances on a girl while he was in high school.

Look at him ... can you imagine any girl WANTING an amorous advance from Jelly Belly?

That is exactly what my wife and I both said to each other. Nobody wants a fatty.

Maybe it's a glandular problem. What do his siblings look like? I presume they are billionaires too.

Look up Jennifer Pritzker. Check Google images before and after.

Jennifer Pritzker is one of 11 billionaire heirs in the Chicago-based Pritzker clan and is the world's only known transgender billionaire. Pritzker inherited stakes in the family's Hyatt Hotels chain as well as industrial ...

Maybe it's a glandular problem. What do his siblings look like? I presume they are billionaires too.

Look up Jennifer Pritzker. Check Google images before and after.

Jennifer Pritzker is one of 11 billionaire heirs in the Chicago-based Pritzker clan and is the world's only known transgender billionaire. Pritzker inherited stakes in the family's Hyatt Hotels chain as well as industrial ...

If you laid them on their stomachs at the top of a hill, and gave them a push, I wonder which one would roll to the bottom first?

Posted · Hidden by Molly B., December 12, 2018 at 04:01 PM - No reason given
Hidden by Molly B., December 12, 2018 at 04:01 PM - No reason given

You can thank JB in part for brining the corrupt Clinton Global Initiative to Chicago

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43561#efmABmAHUAS9ATJATKATe

http://i.imgur.com/rPhzC5H.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/R1lEpiXl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/2nGsnPS.jpg

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-xpm-2013-06-14-chi-clinton-initiative-leaving-chicago-20130614-story.html

We make fun of him because it’s the only thing we can do. He will come into office and within a year many 10s of thousand of us will become felons with the stroke of his pen. Those of you who are pretending to be bold by defying the law will have second thoughts when some of us are made examples of when caught with illegal items. He will get the last laugh.

When this happens remember, talking about how you’re circumventing the law will be banned here. We don’t encourage lawlessness at IC. I go to my club range as an RSO and ask folks shooting MSRs where are they gonna shoot next year and they get the strangest look. It’s not gonna here when a ban goes into effect.

The funny thing is when I ask if they are in contact with their reps about the legislation they for the most part are not. Don’t want to alert the powers that be to their gun ownership. Funny how most gun owners don’t think our FOID system is a list worth worrying about.

It’s gonna get uncomfortable for a lot of gun owners real soon.

Posted · Hidden by Molly B., December 12, 2018 at 04:01 PM - No reason given
Hidden by Molly B., December 12, 2018 at 04:01 PM - No reason given

We make fun of him because it’s the only thing we can do. He will come into office and within a year many 10s of thousand of us will become felons with the stroke of his pen. Those of you who are pretending to be bold by defying the law will have second thoughts when some of us are made examples of when caught with illegal items. He will get the last laugh.

When this happens remember, talking about how you’re circumventing the law will be banned here. We don’t encourage lawlessness at IC. I go to my club range as an RSO and ask folks shooting MSRs where are they gonna shoot next year and they get the strangest look. It’s not gonna here when a ban goes into effect.

The funny thing is when I ask if they are in contact with their reps about the legislation they for the most part are not. Don’t want to alert the powers that be to their gun ownership. Funny how most gun owners don’t think our FOID system is a list worth worrying about.

It’s gonna get uncomfortable for a lot of gun owners real soon.

All the more reason it’s important that someone like Kavenhaugh gets seated on the SCOTUS. I won’t say my true thoughts, but JB and his laughs can, well, yeah

Don’t want to alert the powers that be to their gun ownership. Funny how most gun owners don’t think our FOID system is a list worth worrying about.

Nothing on the FOID application states you own any guns. I have a coworker who lives in a condo on the north lake shore who has a FOID (we've gone shooting together) but he doesn't own any guns. There isn't anything in FCCL that says you have to own a gun either. A lot of FCCL instructors provide gun rentals for the qualifications.

Their playbook would probably be to force the FFLs to turn over transfer information. Don't forget, they also have FOID inquiries and the private transfers in their databases to work with. Never underestimate the ingenuity of a determined gun grabber, especially when the solutions are pretty obvious.

FFL's are licensed federally. I'd hope the state doesn't possess the right to FFL's books.

Their playbook would probably be to force the FFLs to turn over transfer information. Don't forget, they also have FOID inquiries and the private transfers in their databases to work with. Never underestimate the ingenuity of a determined gun grabber, especially when the solutions are pretty obvious.

FFL's are licensed federally. I'd hope the state doesn't possess the right to FFL's books.
I would be concerned if the state dealer licensing becomes law. Dont recall everything in latest go around but who knows what some interpretations would allow.

Archived