Kentucky ‘no permit’ concealed-carry gun bill advances

Hatchet

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kentucky-no-permit-concealed-carry-gun-bill-advances?fbclid=IwAR1Kkg5Ck4Y3SI_Y4KaF7XaT4ZmN2og1U6WH2Ci6lOhZPKIO4uyi8JJVLys

In a 29-8 vote Thursday, the Kentucky Senate approved a bill calling for the elimination of permits for carrying concealed weapons in the state.

Kentucky already lets gun owners carry firearms openly without a permit.

The sponsor of the concealed-carry bill noted that only law-abiding citizens are currently required to pay a fee and take a firearms-safety course in order to carry concealed weapons.

It is absolutely slaying me that at least 2 States touching Illinois/bordering Illinois (Iowa and Kentucky) have bills in process to expand gun rights and carry rights but Illinois is running headlong into grabbing/banning guns and turning those of us who possess certain types of firearms into criminals.

It's like the Civil War all over again with States taking sides only this time it's 2A Rights instead of Slavery and the right to secede from The Union. I'm literally sick that Illinois, the land of my birth and the place where I have been raised and owned businesses and paid taxes my *whole Life* is literally turning me into a refugee.

VooDoo

• 2 weeks later...

Archived