Illinois General Assembly 5/30/2019

mauserme

She was trying to provoke the Republicans, but that didn't work.
And this is why I will never run for public office. I would've taken her bait, pulled a Bost on steroids. "Do you see the veins in my face!?"

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Rep Willis was Arrogant, Condescending and Flippant in the debate yesterday. She rolled her eyes and flipped her fat head and looked up at the ceiling numerous times. She was trying to provoke the Republicans, but that didn't work.

I noticed that too. She demonstrates a complete lack of respect for her colleagues (other than those who agree with her) and absolute contempt for the Constitution.It's troubling that she wears that contempt as a form of ignorance about which she takes great pride. But she is not ignorant. She is contemptuous.

I can tell you through great authority that our side noticed it on the floor and not just the us who saw her on camera. A disgusting display.

She was trying to provoke the Republicans, but that didn't work.

And this is why I will never run for public office. I would've taken her bait, pulled a Bost on steroids. "Do you see the veins in my face!?"

Yes I do they are perfectly clear and bulging. I felt like reaching through the screen and slapping her like I'm sure her mother had done numerous times to get that smirk off her face. Humm, did I actually write that down as I was just thinking it. Oh never mind. I was just me thinking out loud again. :rofl: Bost such great memories. The good old days.

That's why she's the anti-gun shill. She's the embodiment of everything we despise. The arrogance, contempt for those who disagree with her, all of it. She's playing a role. And she's doing it well, all while looking like she's been hit by a bus.

EDIT: Errr she can't be playing a role if that's her personality.

As I sat and watched Senate floor voting on other items today, I noticed that Senators would push a green (yes) button at their desk and would also push the green button at other vacant desks. I suppose this is expected / normal action but caught me by surprise. Is that like punching the time clock for your buddy who is running late? :ermm:

As I sat and watched Senate floor voting on other items today, I noticed that Senators would push a green (yes) button at their desk and would also push the green button at other vacant desks. I suppose this is expected / normal action but caught me by surprise. Is that like punching the time clock for your buddy who is running late? :ermm:

It's pretty common and sometimes makes a little sense. If a Senator needs to use the facilities, for example, he or she might ask their seatmate to vote their switch in their absence. Other times... it's not always as above board.

They do that all the time, you would think that they could make time to actually, you know, vote on the legislation in front of them, but hey since most don't even read th e legislation and vote via party marching orders you can't expect much from them.

Personally I think it should be unlaw for anyone but the elected legislator to press the voting button, if they need a potty break there should be a mechanism where they can have the speaker verbally appoint someone temporarily in their absense for a single vote.

One of the downstate reps specifically requested a "verified" vote in yesterday's tally of SB1966, and got it, which means none of those shenanigans.

It's pretty common and sometimes makes a little sense. If a Senator needs to use the facilities, for example, he or she might ask their seatmate to vote their switch in their absence. Other times... it's not always as above board.

What? Noooooooo…….. :cool:

Rep Willis was Arrogant, Condescending and Flippant in the debate yesterday. She rolled her eyes and flipped her fat head and looked up at the ceiling numerous times. She was trying to provoke the Republicans, but that didn't work.

I noticed that too. She demonstrates a complete lack of respect for her colleagues (other than those who agree with her) and absolute contempt for the Constitution.It's troubling that she wears that contempt as a form of ignorance about which she takes great pride. But she is not ignorant. She is contemptuous.

I can tell you through great authority that our side noticed it on the floor and not just the us who saw her on camera. A disgusting display.

I knew someone like her once, only it was a guy. Always bitter and rude, never happy, always in a bad mood. People like her ( and the guy I knew ) look in the mirror and see a slopping mess, few friends and nothing going on in life. They hate themselves and blame everyone for being part of it. The happier everyone else is the worse they feel. One big factor is a total lack of any kind of romantic activity. Nobody wants to hang out with sour puss and being a nauseating pile of blubber only makes it harder. I feel sorry for her and thank her for building the outrageously unconstitutional "fix the foid " disaster that will make getting FOID scrubbed in court soooo much easier.

^^^

Kind of like how Willis thinks that because we own firearms that we’re all criminals/killers just waiting to commit a crime?

That's what I was thinking. She was so arrogant throughout the whole thing that it really it just reminded me of Johnny Ringo.

She's killing our spirit, trying to steal our Rights and inflicting pain on law abiding citizens.

I'm going to have to disagree mauserme, she is EXACTLY like how Johnny Ringo was portrayed.

She’s feeding my energy. Her hate feeds my will to go on and keep fighting. I love her hate and her vile personality. It will eventually be her downfall as well

I'll laugh when her bill brings about the end of the FOID. I can't take my ball and go home because I live here. I will not play nice anymore, I cant stand her and she sparked something in me. She's an arrogant person who has to get her way.

Those are the ones who fall the hardest. It will be the same with J.B.

Just to take "our" Governor down a notch from his high horse, You do know that his mother left the lights on in her brand Cadillac during a drunken shopping spree, it needed to be towed and in a drunken stupor she fell out of the tow truck.

She was killed when she was ran over by the tow truck and then her new car. You can fact check it.

I will not play nice anymore!

Right on.

We got him and the media in a lie....

https://shiakapos.com/pritzker-talks-about-his-mothers-depression-and-alcoholism/

In his latest political ad, Pritzker opens up about how his mother, Sue Pritzker, coped with the death of Pritzkers father and how it shaped his own life. Pritzker was 7 when Donald Pritzker died of a sudden heart attack.

My mother was left with three young children. She lost her job as my fathers partner in business. She lost her life partner. And she was afflicted with alcoholism. She struggled valiantly to overcome the disease so she could care for her own kids, Pritzker says in the ad, referring to siblings and business leaders Tony Pritzker and Penny Sue Pritzker.

Even though she lost the battle, she ultimately won. Because although she passed away, all three of us survived, Pritzker continues. His mom died in a car crash when Pritzker was 17.

Oh really? Just a car crash? Flashback to 1982

https://www.upi.com/Archives/1982/05/07/A-woman-who-inexplicably-jumped-to-her-death-from/3440389592000/

SAN FRANCISCO -- A woman who inexplicably jumped to her death from the cab of a tow truck pulling her disabled car has been identified a socialite Sue Pritzker, widow of Hyatt Hotel chain founder, Donald Pritzker, who died 10 years ago.

Mrs. Pritzker, 49, was killed when she leaped out of the tow truck and was run over, truck driver David C. Clark told the coroner's office Thursday.

'She seemed intoxicated when I picked the car up and she began asking me if anyone she knew worked at the garage,' Clark said.

Maybe its just me, but it doesn't seem right to judge a person based on assumptions about their lives.

truthfully across the board I believe we need to be more respectful of our opponents. I understand it's very hard to be respectful of someone who is attacking us, but my mom said if I csnt say anything nice to keep my mouth shut. I never much listened to my mom, let me put it another way... when someone begins ad hominem attacks and attacks the messenger instead of the message, they have conceded they have no valid argument and thus have already lost the debate.

The other side can attack us with emotion. Our side has facts and logic. Let's not lower ourselves to the childish antics perpetrated by those who prefer civilian disarmament.

you got that right......We need a new Joseph McCarthy.
The thing is...McCarthy was right. And it's taught that McCarthy was this rabid...xenophobe. Maybe, but he was right about communists. They've infiltrated every American institution. All one has to do is look at where we are now.Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Archived