Everytown now running ads in movie previews

steveTA84

A lot of eyeballs present and most people have their cell phones down with their full attention on the screen during the previews.

I saw a movie with my wife a few weeks ago in Joliet and they played one of those ads. First movie we saw in the theater in years and one of the first things we see is a thinly veiled anti-gun PSA. I looked down at the bottom of the screen at the end of the ad and I see a who's who of anti-gun organizations listed.

I just shook my head and reminded myself why we don't pay to see movies in the theater anymore. But plenty do, especially the impressionable youth that either vote or will soon be eligible to vote.

• 3 months later...

Now it’s hit Illinois

https://patch.com/illinois/frankfort/frankfort-movie-theater-shows-gun-safety-psa

FRANKFORT, IL — The Emagine movie theater in Frankfort will be showing a gun safety PSA before its movies after working with local volunteers from Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense.

The South Suburban Moms Demand Action group helps to spread the Be SMART message and the group is planning a trip to the theater to go see the PSA in action, volunteers said. The gun safety message will run for four weeks at the theater.

Ad here:

https://everytownforgunsafetysupportfu.app.box.com/s/ftuewot5lv12ly8x3y6el9o8iavia6m6

No big deal, until people go to the website at the very end. Looks harmless. You then sign up and get this:

OJccqgd.jpg

Then the Everytown emails start rolling in almost immediately lol

R8FONtB.jpg

Like we mentioned during the Marion safety fair exposure, BeSMART is just a gateway for recruitment

Remember what happened in Marion recently with the Moms and the Civic Center.

I most have missed something interesting?

http://illinoiscarry.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=72414&hl=

UNDER THE GUISE OF SAFETY

Anti-Second Amendment

Anti-gun Groups

Are Infiltrating Our Communities

Even In Deep Southern IL

Rabidly anti-gun Moms Demand Action, Everytown for Gun Safety, and Be Smart are trying to gain a foothold in solid pro-Second Amendment communities. These groups fully support the most rabid *anti* gun legislation in the nation, including confiscation of all semi autos, requiring social media accounts and passwords be divulged for review & state approval prior to allowing access to firearms, threatened fingerprinting of every citizen in Illinois, etc. They are extremely well financed, organized, and insidious.

They were directly involved in the passage of SB337 which is now causing many of our local gun shops to close up or move out of state.

Prime example! The Moms tried to organize this event in Marion, IL under the guise of local women wanting to put on a community safety fair. Who is not for safety, right? They bamboozled a lot locals into sponsoring the event - UNTIL IllinoisCarry members and members of the community got wise to their scheme. The sponsors have now been informed who is really behind this event and most have pulled their sponsorships. A few healthcare organizations still seem to be sponsors.

Folks, the threats these groups pose are real. They are tireless in their work against our rights.

These are Trojan Horse groups. It all starts with a 'community safety' meeting at your local library or restaurant targeting unsuspecting members of your community and evolves into an all-out assault on your Second Amendment rights.

BE ON YOUR GUARD!

IF YOU SEE SOMETHING LIKE THIS SPROUT UP IN YOUR COMMUNITY, SOUND THE ALERT - LET US KNOW RIGHT AWAY AND WE WILL SOUND THE ALARM WITH YOU!

Bloomberg and Bernie ads are infesting YouTube rock videos as well as Contemporary Christian music content.

We loved hearing that members of an Alabama church turned their backs on Bloomberg. If Pastors can be prohibited from electioneering in church, they should lock their doors when statist politicians come knocking.

Archived