Mayor Gutiérrez

Mr. Fife

Given the state of things in D.C. I am thinking it's slightly possible that there may be some "news" coming out on Luis G, and he's announcing to get ahead of it. I highly doubt he could beat Rahm. Total speculation on my part. I mean Chicago is doing so well.

JDW

Given the state of things in D.C. I am thinking it's slightly possible that there may be some "news" coming out on Luis G, and he's announcing to get ahead of it. I highly doubt he could beat Rahm. Total speculation on my part. I mean Chicago is doing so well.

Dan Proft on 560am, was talking Rahm not running.

Dang messed up on the quote..lol

Mayor? No, that doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Look at the large number of people retiring and/or opting to not run for reelection. Now look at the massive number of sealed indictments filed in the last month alone, far beyond normal numbers. Something very major is going down, and that's why they're all opting out. They know what's coming and are running scared.

I surely hope so as it appears the ship is taking on water at an alarming rate. My police friends tell me that every Uber driver they pull over is from the M.E. and has a license and some documentation. They are here in droves now and that is not good for the USA. Wear all that hijab and burka crap, I want to know who and where you are.

Mr. President, please right the ship!

I surely hope so as it appears the ship is taking on water at an alarming rate. My police friends tell me that every Uber driver they pull over is from the M.E. and has a license and some documentation. They are here in droves now and that is not good for the USA. Wear all that hijab and burka crap, I want to know who and where you are.

Sounds like ethnic profiling...

Who, me? lol. I tried every way to make that purple, but failed.

If, and only if, these "sealed indictments" are for real tuna and not minnows, and convictions are obtained, 21st century Americans will have another Lincoln and Washington to remember. Trump will have saved a country and restored a democracy.

All MSM workers have been offered enormous buyouts to keep this quiet... So all I can say

What? Must be jobs actual America Citizens won’t do! Sarcasm

Supports the rumor Tiny Dancer told his guard duty to look for other employment and maybe sooner then you expect.

Everything Rahm did in the budget / borrowing timmings makes the new mayor the fall-guy...

Rumor is he is going to leave early, so this guy finishes out Rhams term..does he run or use it for a bounce to get in the running as a replacement for Dick?

JDW

Dan Proft on 560am, was talking Rahm not running.

Dang messed up on the quote..lol

Nail on the head. This reeks of a preemptive action. What does he have to gain by not running for reelection? I know he'd love to be the guy who gets Trump impeached. He's probably been raking in fundraising cash a la Elizabeth Warren based on Trump tweets (Trump called her Pocahontas again so she immediately used that in a fundraising email). I have an odd feeling that some women are about to come forward accusing him of some awful stuff. Enough to get him to resign. But that's my own, personal belief. Who really knows.

I just can't see Gutierrez wanting to be Captain of the SS Sinking Ship aka Mayor of Chicago. Anyone who wants that job ought to have their head examined.

Something is brewing in DC and in the Eastern District of VA. Something like 4,289 criminal cases have been filed under seal over the past month or so, post-Manafort/Gates indictments, with several in the Northern District of Illinois. This is a highly irregular amount of cases under seal, as the amount for the entire year of 2006 was just over 1000. Now the MSM is starting to attack Mueller, which makes me wonder what he found that doesn't fit their agenda so they feel compelled to discredit him (story on his handling of the Hatfill anthrax case, other stuff about how he tried to evade responsibility in general). I'd LIKE to think Gutierrez and many other politicians are implicated in some RICO scheme. Only time will tell.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I would say from personal experience that is 100% true. I was rear-ended by one at 6300 N Central while sitting at a red light waiting for a train to pass. The first thing the guy does was start running around screaming "Don't call the police Bro!". That's usually a good sign to call the police so I did. Long story short after the exchange of info it turns out the Camry this guy is driving is owned by another M.E., he has 10 of them and this guy rents from him. Basically the second guy is running his own unlicensed cab company.

That being said the way it works is if they are not on the "app" they have to have insurance like you or I but it's usually some cheapo fly by night one that you might see on TV. If they are on the "app", well then it just gets really stupid. They have a company called James River Insurance, you or your insurance company can only file a claim online and they aren't known for any paying claims or answering calls or Emails. This guys "fares" got out and ran (I called a CPD officer that I know so they actually came sirens blazing) and the Uber driver claimed he wasn't on the "app". The crash report buried him BUT if you decent insurance they will just subrogate because the second anybody who has "normal" insurance and they hear James River the response is "Oh Boy". The problem is he changed his story that he was on the "app", which he was.

Basically I got into it with my insurance who wanted me to take to their in network body shop which is like 12 miles away. Being that it was a German car that had like 5000 miles on it and I bought it a few miles from my house I wanted it fixed by the body shop they recommended. Nothing like having your new car hit pretty hard while you are waiting for a train. There was a $900 difference between what the "in network" shop and the place that fixes all of the high end cars estimates so I end up fighting with my insurance company that I had for 30 years. Anyway my car is fixed, you couldn't see any difference in the paint if I pointed it out to you and now I have Chubb.

I'm all for the person who wants to be a Uber driver in their own car. When you have a bunch of foreign people who know how to game the system, the drivers MIGHT be here legally (Sanctuary City) but have names that are unpronounceable (that's right from the cops mouth who filled out crash report - SPELL your name, now SPELL the name of the owner of the car), know that unless you pull some strings that in Chicago the cops aren't coming to the scene unless you claim an injury so they start taking photos with their phone, are generally not paying attention to their driving, mostly their phone and in the end it becomes a huge nightmare then I honestly have to say that the whole rideshare system needs to be overhauled.

This whole claim process took a month. I was rear-ended on the 2nd of the month, had my car estimated by my insurance companies body shop on the 4th, thought "this place is NEVER going match the paint on my new car", went to the dealer who sold me the car and got their recommended body shop, took it there and they got under the car and said "you have damage underneath that's not on the estimate", fought with my insurance until they decided to send out a 3rd party Property Damage Appraiser who stated "Please see gap photos, possible hidden damage" and then only then did my insurance OK my body shop. It took 3 days to fix and paint and then I told my agent, "I have been paying this insurance company since I was 16 and they are treating my like dirt because they have to subrogate with a company that's the bottom of the barrel. They were a great insurance company 30 years ago but who is the best now? That turned out to be Chubb. Expensive? Yes but they actually sent somebody out to inspect my properties and look at my vehicles. They even looked at my GSDs pedigree to make sure that there was no Pit-Bull or Rottweiler in her which was pretty stupid but that actually lowered the price of my homeowners and umbrella policy.

Am I Ethnic Profiling?

NO, this actually happened to me and I was pretty much on the phone about this for almost a month and running around for a few days. In the mean time I got to drive around a smashed up new car. I swear to you I could try and pronounce the names and there would be NO way you could even come close to spelling them correctly. This isn't some person who uses their own car to drive for Uber. These people have figured it costs less to buy 10 Camry's and run them 24/7 for far less then what a Taxi Medallion would cost. Uber has become an unlicensed taxi company that has an insurance company that doesn't pay out claims. If your insurance company doesn't pay claims then technically aren't you uninsured? You should Google James River Insurance and look at all of the glowing one star reviews. Even the "regular" Uber drivers get the shaft.

The moral? Don't ever get hit by an Uber driver when they on the "app". What a NIGHTMARE!

Also, smash you car? Take to Arthur!

Posing with terrorist Oscar Lopez Rivera. I guess planting over 120 bombs in America is just "a troubled past" nowadays.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkr6WL2laopIaifMwmNeYC0IHGeXnIya_0P14Cscf18bBeCsMDJQ

Lopez wanted puerto rico to have nothing to do with America so what do chicago politicians do?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/27/oscar-lopez-rivera-convicted-terrorist-honored-by-/

They might as well invite ISIS over for Easter ham.

I've heard everything from his plans to run for president, his plans to run for governor or puerto rico, his plans to run for mayor. One thing we know for sure, we will know when we know. Good riddance for now.

Archived