CCW Renewal Went Active

aka

So Were you still permitted to carry during the renewal process??

No one's card has expired yet. Some are renewing early. The first CCLs issued have an expiration date of 02/28/2019.

Yes, you can carry on an expired CCL is you have submitted a renewal before the expiration date.

From Section 70 of the FCCA :

(c ) A license is invalid upon expiration of the license, unless the licensee has submitted an application to renew the license, and the applicant is otherwise eligible to possess a license under this Act.

From Section 70 of the FCCA : (c ) A license is invalid upon expiration of the license, unless the licensee has submitted an application to renew the license, and the applicant is otherwise eligible to possess a license under this Act.
Cool. According to this law, since I submitted my application for renewal, my license is good forever :) Just following the letter of the law, you know.

From Section 70 of the FCCA : (c ) A license is invalid upon expiration of the license, unless the licensee has submitted an application to renew the license, and the applicant is otherwise eligible to possess a license under this Act.
Cool. According to this law, since I submitted my application for renewal, my license is good forever :) Just following the letter of the law, you know.

LOL Good one. It is valid until you get a decision from the ISP. Unfortunately the ISP has become so efficient that the could give you a decision quickly.

Archived