IllinoisCarry No Guns No Money cards

cjurczak

I received my cards this past week. Sadly I had been to busy to even look at them until last night. They are pretty nice indeed! I can't wait to pass them out - correction, I hope I don't have to hand ANY out, but since we live in Illinois, I know I will need them.

Has anybody gotten any feedback from businesses you've gave them too??????

I got my cards last week, they are great. I am very pleased with them. I gave one to the manager at Meijers, asked her to pass it on up the chain of command for consideration before they make a decision about posting their store. I intend to do the same at other stores. Edited by wacker45acp

Thanks again to everyone who has purchased cards, and shared their thoughts with the community.

As I mentioned before I had a few orders of cards that were not completed for one reason or another. I have about 1000 cards all boxed up and ready to ship if anyone is interested.

50 cards for $12

100 cards for $18

250 cards for $30

I am getting excited for my Illinois concealed carry course this weekend, and I plan to take some cards to share with my fellow classmates and the instructor. If anyone else is interested in getting some No Guns/No Money cards now is your chance. Send me a PM to reserve your cards and I'll send you payment details.

The cards are really nice!

I think I'll take my family for a nice dinner and deliver one with a receipt to the manager of the Old County Barffet in Arlington Heights... I noticed they put up an anti gun sign last time my kids wanted to eat there. It's tough to explain why your not going to eat at a desert wonderland to a 3 yo.

These cards are excellent!!! Thanks for allowing us to use them in class. I owe you!!! See you in January!

Took some cards to my IL CCW training class at Elements Firearms yesterday... Made sure everyone got some... The response was great...I love getting these into the hands of future Illinois CCW holders...

Thanks to Elements Firearms for a great training course. And some great range time...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I have to travel to Germany tomorrow...

Do I hand out cards to all the airlines at O'hare? Maybe pass out a few to the TSA agents?

Safe travels abroad! I am printing up USPS labels for all the orders I have so far. Monday I will packing up cards and shipping them out.

If anyone wants to get some cards and have them shipped out Monday, let me know via PM. If you get your order paid by tonight I will get them in the mail Monday, and you should have them Wednesday. PM me for payment details (PayPal, Google Wallet, Bitcoin).

Edited by cjurczak

550 of the bonus cards are gone. If you want to get in on the Friends and Family bonus cards please PM me to reserve your cards. If you ordered cards and have paid your cards ship tomorrow, any other orders will ship Friday morning.

100 cards shipped + 50 bonus cards shipped for $18

250 cards shipped + 150 bonus cards shipped for $30

Any questions please shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.