Quinn Targets Assault Weapons

Ranger

Has there been a mass shooting in Illinois involving the so called assault rifle? I googled an found only the NIU story an he didn't use a rifle! Just wondering

There was a story a few months back where a group of people in Chicago were shot at (supposedly) with an AK-47, IIRC there were a few injuries but no one was killed

Gangbangers aren't any better with rifles as they are with handguns. I don't think they understand that those things on the barrel are called "sights".

Has there been a mass shooting in Illinois involving the so called assault rifle? I googled an found only the NIU story an he didn't use a rifle! Just wondering

There was a story a few months back where a group of people in Chicago were shot at (supposedly) with an AK-47, IIRC there were a few injuries but no one was killed

Gangbangers aren't any better with rifles as they are with handguns. I don't think they understand that those things on the barrel are called "sights".

Most of the ones today are scared kids trying to act tough because their idiot gangbanger buddies are pushing them. Gangbangers are 100% show. Heck, most of them probably close their eyes when they pull the trigger.

If Quinn is drinking the same water as Highland Park Mayor Nancy Rotering, this isn't about what has been, but what they fear could occur. There is no research or evidence of this position. It's just their "gut feeling". Read the deposition from Mayor Rotering in the Friedman suit. It's all about trying to prevent the next "Laurie Dann" incident.

"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." -Norman Schwarzkopf

exactly..its the fudd guns..i fear those fudds not an EBR..even a fudd with a pellet gun strikes fear in my mind..fudd may miss the wabbot and i end up with a broken window pane or something along those lines

Archived