Jackson County Board to vote on resolution of support for anti gun bills

Troutslayer

If this happens again somewhere, I wouldn't be surprised if bloomturd imports a bunch of "moms" and shipped them there. Great showing by our side, nonetheless!

That's fine. This was spontaneous, unsponsored, and came about only because the lone board member who opposed the proposal put the word out on social media barely a week ahead of time. These were all local folks to my knowledge.

There is more than one board member who opposes this, one I know for sure because she publicly spoke about it and two more who have a father and brother as our US Congressman I am very sure are not onboard with it.

If this happens again somewhere, I wouldn't be surprised if bloomturd imports a bunch of "moms" and shipped them there. Great showing by our side, nonetheless!

That's fine. This was spontaneous, unsponsored, and came about only because the lone board member who opposed the proposal put the word out on social media barely a week ahead of time. These were all local folks to my knowledge.

There is more than one board member who opposes this, one I know for sure because she publicly spoke about it and two more who have a father and brother as our US Congressman I am very sure are not onboard with it.

I was referring to the committee, not the board at large. You are correct about the other support being there. It's pretty much Cdale vs the rest of the county.

Archived