Niles Gun Range

BigKahuna

Coincidentally, I drove by the building earlier this evening. No indication of any construction or other activity in the past few months.

thanks.I haven't heard anything in a while,it's the news I expected.what a shame.I assume a person or persons with or without investors spent a lot of money to hit a brick wall.what a shame.

I think that those ads have been in place for more than a year. My feeling is if the Appellate Court ruled against the Gun Range owners, the owners would be well along to rent or sell. Since they won, I would bet that they're still considering establishing the range but now are waiting to see what the final outcome will be for the Dealer Licensing Act and how it may affect them. I'm still trying to be positive and hope we'll see the range open.

So many of us in the area if it ever does open up we need a Near-North meet up at least once a month there. Maybe the owner would let us tail-gate in the parking lot, go shooting on a nice hot summer day, grill in the parking lot after and watch some cubs!

Why wait? Maxon is basically right down the street(Howard) from where this new place isn't opening.

So many of us in the area if it ever does open up we need a Near-North meet up at least once a month there. Maybe the owner would let us tail-gate in the parking lot, go shooting on a nice hot summer day, grill in the parking lot after and watch some cubs!

Why wait? Maxon is basically right down the street(Howard) from where this new place isn't opening.
good point,but I'm East of this mess of a range that will probably not happen.Maxon is not exactly right down the street for me.thankfully,shore is close,and if I choose to pay $10-$15 bucks more for a hour,I can shoot there.

Archived