Petition started by OnTarget range to make McHenry County a sanctuary county

steveTA84

Signed but have no illusions about this doing anything. They are too close to Cook for this to fly. I'll be happy for you all if it does though. Leaving to take up the fight in AZ, try to stop it in its tracks before they become like us.

Maybe someone who works at GAT and posts here could start a similar patition for Kane County. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That would be great. All surrounding counties around Crook.

I've got bad news for you. The suburbs all turned very Democrat in 2016. Clinton won DuPage, Kane, Dekalb, Will & Lake (in addition to Cook obviously.) The Chicago suburbs have been infested by liberals. So McHenry and Kendall are still pro-gun. But the other Chicago suburbs are filled with refugees from Cook who've now voted their same stupidity here.

They're insane by Einstein's definition. They vote to be taxed to the hilt. They vote to be regulated to the hilt. Then they get all butthurt because "muh taxes" and descend like locusts on a well-managed area (like Colorado, or counties near Cook) and then vote for the EXACT...SAME...GARBAGE as what ran them out of their original state of residence. These people are insane. They cannot think logically. They are not reasonable. They don't understand cause and effect.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Archived