Coppers hawk

luckydawg13

I've been to a couple of Coopers Hawk restaurants, and they have not been posted. IMO they get way more than 1/2 their income from food.

Yea, I said great food, not great price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They are a little pricy. To me Coopers Hawk is a "special occasion" restaurant, not a "going out w/ friends on a Friday night" one. We have a reservation for our upcoming anniversary though. :) We used to do "Wildfire" for special occasions. But after they Posted, we switched to Coopers Hawk. Wildfire management had no interest in taking down their offensive signs when we discussed.

I've been to a couple of Coopers Hawk restaurants, and they have not been posted. IMO they get way more than 1/2 their income from food.

They are a little pricy. To me Coopers Hawk is a "special occasion" restaurant, not a "going out w/ friends on a Friday night" one. We have a reservation for our upcoming anniversary though. :) We used to do "Wildfire" for special occasions. But after they Posted, we switched to Coopers Hawk. Wildfire management had no interest in taking down their offensive signs when we discussed.

My Wife and I switched from Wildfire to Coopers Hawk for exactly the same reason... :)

My Wife and I switched from Wildfire to Coopers Hawk for exactly the same reason... :)

thanks for the heads up on Wildfire that was on our list too

thanks for the heads up on Wildfire that was on our list too

If you get a chance, please make sure to drop off a no-guns =no-money card and call Wildfire corporate management (if you didn't already). If enough people do, they may eventually reconsider their terrible policy. :) No business wants to lose loads of customers ... My wife is still mad at me, since it was her favorite restaurant. But I will never willingly spend a penny at a business who such hates our freedom.

Archived