View New Content

Mr. Fife

Click "Change Theme" at the bottom of your screen, select "IP Board" and then click "GO". Someone mention that if you don't see a "GO" button then you have to click compatability mode, the icon next to the "Refresh" button if you are running the latest version of Internet Explorer. On this computer I'm running IE7, so I'm able to switch between the two easily.

change theme issue resolved.

If you're using tapatalk, there will not be any new content. If that is the case, please be sure to specify that you're accessing the site via tapatalk in the future, as this is a significant detail pertaining to how the forum will behave.

See my previous post for details - the E.T.A. has passed on when tapatalk is supposed to have a fix. So we dont really have an idea on when its to be fixed. You're more than welcome to post on their support forum, should you wish to inquire a revised ETA.

Mac Safari desktop 10.6.8

Entering in (pre-logged in I arrive at this)

Snapz Pro XScreenSnapz005.pdf

Hitting "view new content" moves into another page which displays 2 pages worth of content. I would normally click on "mark as read" when done, so I'd only have new content on my next arrival. But thats disappeared after this weeks mod.

I just discovered that after hitting "forums" tab then clicking on a specific form Ex: "illinois right to carry " then the "mark as read" does show up top of pinned section as usual.

I also found the "check on the new since my last visit" option button and am currently trying that.

Archived