Sen Julie Morrison + Rep Bob Morgan June 11 6 PM Town Hall Deerfield

InterestedBystander

It was interesting.

For those who did not recognize his voice, that was MikeW who was educating the Representative.

There is a YouTube video that is clearer and shows her smug arrogant face better.https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=Hd41C&m=g3NdexACTM28m96&b=_1wUAh1KzG0zpw9qyvKTow

1. It did look an awful lot like Mike

2. Mike, your beard got WAY longer :)

The Nazi/fascist imagery is funny, but what I see is the lifelong North Shore training to shun anyone who doesn't look like them or conform to the Sorority's rules.

Everyone else is a deplorable who deserves mocking, regardless of the topic. Sad people.

Kind of like how the Nazis looked at people who were not “aryan” as a lesser person, or how they despised those who did not hold Nazi ideology dear to them. They are literal Nazis, just called something else

It was interesting.

For those who did not recognize his voice, that was MikeW who was educating the Representative.

There is a YouTube video that is clearer and shows her smug arrogant face better.https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=Hd41C&m=g3NdexACTM28m96&b=_1wUAh1KzG0zpw9qyvKTow

1. It did look an awful lot like Mike

2. Mike, your beard got WAY longer :)

The Nazi/fascist imagery is funny, but what I see is the lifelong North Shore training to shun anyone who doesn't look like them or conform to the Sorority's rules.

Everyone else is a deplorable who deserves mocking, regardless of the topic. Sad people.

Exactly THIS. These people make me sick. Nothing they speak of will do one single thing about the bloodshed in Chicago. NOTHING. They know it. We know it. They just get stupid people to follow them.

Exactly THIS. These people make me sick. Nothing they speak of will do one single thing about the bloodshed in Chicago. NOTHING. They know it. We know it. They just get stupid people to follow them.

Who are North Shore liberals protecting when they focus only on "gun violence"?

1. Liberal judges who release repeat offenders.

2. Liberal moms who rely on psych meds and psychiatrists for themselves and their kids.

3. Executives and shareholders of Big Pharma that produce those meds (which have been prescribed for most mass shooters).

4. Liberal feminists who see gun ownership as "toxic masculinity" (despite more and more women taking up shooting and self-defense).

5. Planned Parenthood that kills far more potential children than gang violence does.

6. Unstable people who project their "Laurie Dann" selves onto others.

7. Bored people who can't stop themselves from feeling superior to and controlling other people.

8. And there is the need to conform and protect their coveted invitations to social groups.

Follow the money. Why else would North Shore "progressives" care so much about "guns" while ignoring so many other root causes of violence?

Wish I could have been there, great job to those who went to stand up and try to reason with her. Thank you!

One minor point, I hear this a lot in gun debates:

Comment: "We have a registration fee on cars, so we should have registration fees on guns."
Reply: "Car ownership is a privilege, not a right like gun ownership".

It's good to remind them that gun ownership is a human right, even though they don't agree that it is. However, nothing says that we don't have a right to car ownership. In fact, it can be argued that we do have a right to own Cars. The Bill of Rights isn't an extensive list of what we have a right to own or not-own. Cars didn't even exist back then. Kinda like how the 2nd Amendment protects more than muskets that some anti's thinks it only protects. Many framers argued against including a Bill of Rights partially becauses Government might get the idea they can do whatever they wanted as long as it wasn't protected in the Bill of Rights (which they already do). Although yes the Bill of Rights does call out the most important rights we have.

Another point, even if the Bill or Rights or 2nd Amendment were gone. Those rights would still exists. The Bill of Rights doesn't give us those rights, it only helps protect them.

I think they key point to make is that you can't tax a Right, because that will take away the right for those who don't or can't pay. It's like putting a tax on free speech or choosing a religion.

You can also shove it in their face that they are lying because what they are proposing is actually NOTHING like car registration.

Then explain with this suggested advice from John Ross:

THEY SAY: "We require licenses on cars, but the powerful NRA screams bloody murder if anyone ever suggests licensing these dangerous weapons."

WE SAY: Nothing, usually, and just sit there looking dumb.

WE SHOULD SAY: "You know, driving is a luxury, whereas firearms ownership is a right secured by the Constitution. But let’s put that aside for a moment. It’s interesting you compared guns and vehicles. Here in the U.S. you can at any age go into any state and buy as many motorcycles, cars, or trucks of any size you want, and you don’t need to do anything if you don’t use them on public property. No license at all. If you do want to use them on public property, you can get a license at age 16. This license is good in all 50 states. No waiting periods, no background checks, nothing. If we treated guns like cars, a fourteen-year-old could go into any state and legally buy handguns, machine guns, cannons, whatever, cash and carry, and shoot them all with complete legality on private property. And at age 16 he could get a state license good anywhere in the country to shoot these guns on public property. Sounds great to me."

Wish I could have been there, great job to those who went to stand up and try to reason with her. Thank you!

One minor point, I hear this a lot in gun debates:

Comment: "We have a registration fee on cars, so we should have registration fees on guns."

It's good to remind them that gun ownership is a human right, even though they don't agree that it is. However, nothing says that we don't have a right to car ownership. In fact, it can be argued that we do have a right to own Cars. The Bill of Rights isn't an extensive list of what we have a right to own or not-own. Cars didn't even exist back then. Kinda like how the 2nd Amendment protects more than muskets that some anti's thinks it only protects. Many framers argued against including a Bill of Rights partially becauses Government might get the idea they can do whatever they wanted as long as it wasn't protected in the Bill of Rights (which they already do). Although yes the Bill of Rights does call out the most important rights we have.

Another point, even if the Bill or Rights or 2nd Amendment were gone. Those rights would still exists. The Bill of Rights doesn't give us those rights, it only helps protect them.

I think they key point to make is that you can't tax a Right, because that will take away the right for those who don't or can't pay. It's like putting a tax on free speech or choosing a religion.

You can also shove it in their face that they are lying because what they are proposing is actually NOTHING like car registration.

Then explain with this suggested advice from John Ross:

THEY SAY: "We require licenses on cars, but the powerful NRA screams bloody murder if anyone ever suggests licensing these dangerous weapons."

WE SAY: Nothing, usually, and just sit there looking dumb.

WE SHOULD SAY: "You know, driving is a luxury, whereas firearms ownership is a right secured by the Constitution. But let’s put that aside for a moment. It’s interesting you compared guns and vehicles. Here in the U.S. you can at any age go into any state and buy as many motorcycles, cars, or trucks of any size you want, and you don’t need to do anything if you don’t use them on public property. No license at all. If you do want to use them on public property, you can get a license at age 16. This license is good in all 50 states. No waiting periods, no background checks, nothing. If we treated guns like cars, a fourteen-year-old could go into any state and legally buy handguns, machine guns, cannons, whatever, cash and carry, and shoot them all with complete legality on private property. And at age 16 he could get a state license good anywhere in the country to shoot these guns on public property. Sounds great to me."

Extending this further, cyclists resist licensing and registration because "bicycles have no impact on the roads the way heavy cars and trucks do".

OK then. Law-abiding gun owners have zero impact on homicides, gang violence, emergency rooms, armed robberies, home invasions, or drug wars. So stop taxing and restricting gun owners and go after the criminals and revolving-door courts who do create all the social costs of crime. Sounds logical, right?

post-3739-0-40689500-1560442143_thumb.jpg

I'd even go further in incredulously asking if it would be reasonable to charge folks to VOTE, or for FREE SPEECH, or to avoid UNLAWFUL SEARCHES, or to exercise any of our other Constitutional Rights. The 2nd Amendment is no less important than any of our other Bill of Rights, and is part of the overall balance of protections that we should never let the Radical Elements in our Society pick and chose which to support or denigrate to further their agendas.

Looks like the smiley face MDA lady may have saw the video and reported her scenes to YouTube

http://i.imgur.com/PbHbZPd.jpg

But say, the Chicago Tribune published her photo the other day at the event (with her black sweatshirt off), so.....

http://i.imgur.com/S95LKPH.jpg

https://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/lake-county-news-sun/news/ct-dfr-morrison-morgan-town-hall-tl-0620-story.html

They lurk on a very large closed IL gun group (infiltrators). Lets see what they do...

http://i.imgur.com/8qtdvUH.jpg

That all said, public event and cameras were allowed, thus the recordings are available for distribution. Perhaps not get all giddy next time and egg on your opponents when the cameras are rolling

Expectation of privacy? She looks absolutely giddy to be at the center of attention, just as she would posing for press photos with JB Pritzker.

Does anyone think these MDA harpies would hesitate to publish names and addresses of firearm owners? After all, Morrison wanted everyone to register for this public meeting through EventBrite.

I notice that there are a lot of these events happening around the state. Wondering if any of the venues are posted because, if they aren't, 2A friendly attendees might feel less insecure around people like this:

attachicon.gifScary.jpg

It actually gets a bit more interesting even if it isn't posted:

"Vampire Witch Reptilian Super Soldiers"

VWRSS + MDA = bad news for us.

Here's one for quick identification purposes:

http://i.imgur.com/pJHv6rJ.jpg

We have identified her (through lots of teamwork) and a FOIA has been done ;)

If shes never used the school email system to send out MDA communications or materials, then shes fine. If so, she will be caught (stop using public schools for political purposes!!!!)

Just for fun

http://i.imgur.com/5ny61uB.jpg

Posted · Hidden by mauserme, June 14, 2019 at 06:14 AM - No reason given
Hidden by mauserme, June 14, 2019 at 06:14 AM - No reason given

... Morrison wanted everyone to register for this public meeting through EventBrite.

If she really wants to target her detractors, I would think it's enough to get names from the "oppose" slips on my.ilga.

Slightly off topic but only once in my life has a credit card been compromised. One of two possible places? EventBrite

If I ever had to use them again it's PayPal or nothing.

As for the gun grabber MDA she looks like she might have been born a dude.

While that wouldn't "technically" disqualify her as a MOM, it's shady.

"Whats your mothers name"?

Ralph.

Archived