Photo

Welcome to the Town Hall Activism Forum

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mauserme

Eliminating the element of surprise one bill at a time.

• Admin
  • 20,738 posts

Posted 23 February 2019 - 01:55 PM

As part of our effort to increase pro-2A activism we're beginning a new, multi-pronged approach to member involvement.

• With Town Hall meetings becoming more prevalent we thought we should provide a place for discussion, and to rally the troops on local, State and Federal issues.  This new forum can be used to raise awareness of meetings and rallies, both pro and anti Second Amendment, that our members might be interested in attending.  Please keep new topics related to firearm and Second Amendment issues.
  • We also ask our members to subscribe to their district legislators' email lists, and either post here or send a PM to a moderator any local activity they feel will be of interest or in need of attention.
  • Finally, we ask members who have personal or working relationships with their pro-2A legislators to extend our invitation to supply meeting information to be posted here.  IllinoisCarry will also be reaching out to extend this invitation to legislators.  They or their staff may post directly or with our help.

Particularly relevant topics could be shared to our Facebook Page, our recently resurrected Twitter Feed, and with our email subscribers. In order to facilitate sharing the information you provide, please keep new topics professional and to the point.  Opening posts will be a place for details such as location, date and time along with a brief description of the event and its relevance to our cause.  Posts later in the topic can be more elaborate for those who want additional information.

Let's use this opportunity to bring more people into supporting the cause.

#2 lowhouse5

• Supporting Members Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 24 February 2019 - 02:19 PM

This is a really good idea

"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

#3 ChicagoRonin70

The Landlord of the Flies!

• Supporting Members Team
  • 3,945 posts

Posted 24 February 2019 - 03:36 PM

This is relevant to my interests.

"A well educated Media, being necessary for the preservation of a free State, the right of the people to keep and read books, shall not be infringed."

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary for the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

Who gets to keep and read books? The Media? Or is it the People?

“One can never underestimate the idiocy of those determined to be offended by things that don't affect their real lives in the slightest.” —Me

“Hatred is the sharpest sword; the desire for peace is armor made of willow leaves in the face of an enemy who despises you, as neither alone will stop a strike that is aimed at your neck.” —Samurai proverb

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.” —Robert Heinlein

“I reserve the right to take any action necessary to maintain the equilibrium in which I've chosen to exist.” —Me

"It ain't braggin' if you done it." —Will Rogers

InX89li.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users