Video with Police officer discredits magazine capacity restrictions

mab22

Interesting video shows how magazine capacity bans do not dramatically slow down the number of rounds a person can fire in similar times. Example, 2 15 round mag firing time compared to 5 6 round mags, and more examples, only a second a second or two difference, and they demonstrate someone trying to tackle shooter during reload at 25 feet.

Best is the revolver 30 rounds using what they call a New York reload.

May want to download it before someone has it removed.

https://youtu.be/MCSySuemiHU

Maybe I should have changed the subject to something about bad guys with guns magazine capacity restrictions mean nothing to a bad guy/person?

Or I took a wrong turn at Albuquerque?

Still don’t get why it would be locked, can some light be shed on that. Trying to post informative info...

Seems an OK post to me. At worst a duplicate of posts of this video from a few years ago when mag bans were on the table.

I might have dropped it in back room or gear originally and titled something along lines of standard magazine capacity video demonstrates no more lethal than low capacity

Dont sweat it and let the couple of others explain why a delete, either as a duplicate or a misplaced forum.

Seems an OK post to me. At worst a duplicate of posts of this video from a few years ago when mag bans were on the table.

I might have dropped it in back room or gear originally and titled something along lines of standard magazine capacity video demonstrates no more lethal than low capacity

Dont sweat it and let the couple of others explain why a delete, either as a duplicate or a misplaced forum.

Highland park suit (24 January 2015)

Idiots Guide To Assault Weapons (14 June 2016)

Illinois General Assembly 2/28/2018 (28 February 2018)

The video that never dies.

Archived