All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. That is great to hear. I catch him every morning on You Tube. He does a great job of covering Illinois politics.
  3. On March 27, the court finally terminated the Camacho case (without prejudice). Also on March 27, Daniel Defense renewed its motion to dismiss the Torres case.
  4. Quite a few of his videos are shared and referred to on this site.
  5. It appears there is a lot of paperwork being filed and updated in the court record the last few days. from the case page. https://www.judici.com/courts/cases/case_history.jsp?court=IL025015J&ocl=IL025015J,2023MR4,IL025015JL2023MR4D9 Date Entry Judge Entered Under: ACCURACY FIREARMS LLC ET AL 03/27/2024 CLERK NOTE: Received telephone call from Appellate Court stating Volume 2 cannot be accepted based on how was submitted (pages broken out into smaller attachments). Clerk to contact Goodins to assist with breaking down the case into more volumes. Appellate Court to reject the Volume 2 filings and disregard the previous Volumes 1 & 3 there were previously submitted and accepted. Copy of Rejections Confirmations on file. Clerk resubmitted Common Law of Record in 4 volumes. Copy of Filing Submitted & Filing Accepted For Volume 1 of 4 Confirmation Email from Appellate Court on file. Copy of Filing Submitted & Filing Accepted For Volume 2 of 4 Confirmation Email from Appellate Court on file. Copy of Filing Submitted & Filing Accepted For Volume 3 of 4 Confirmation Email from Appellate Court on file. Copy of Filing Submitted & Filing Accepted For Volume 4 of 4 Confirmation Email from Appellate Court on file. UNASSIGNED 03/26/2024 CLERK NOTE: Part of filings for Volume 2 submission failed. Clerk broke down those pages into smaller groups of pages and resubmitted for e-filing to Appellate Court. Clerk telephoned Appellate Court informing of the e-filing submission errors and process of breaking down into attachments consisting of smaller amounts of pages to go through e-filing. Copy of Filing Submitted for Volume 2 pages 2501-2800 Email from Appellate Court on file. Copy of Filing Submitted for Volume 2 pages 2801-3200 Email from Appellate Court on file. Copy of Filing Submitted for Volume 2 pages 6301-6700 Email from Appellate Court on file. Copy of Filing Submitted for Volume 2 pages 6701-7200 Email from Appellate Court on file. Letter (stating briefing due dates) filed by the Appellate Court. UNASSIGNED 03/25/2024 Copy of Filing Submitted for Volume 2 pages 1-2200 Email from Appellate Court on file. Copy of Filing Submitted for Volume 2 pages 2201-2500 Email from Appellate Court on file. Copy of Filing Submitted for Volume 2 pages 3201-4000 Email from Appellate Court on file. Copy of Filing Submitted for Volume 2 pages 4001-4800 Email from Appellate Court on file. Copy of Filing Submitted for Volume 2 pages 4801-5600 Email from Appellate Court on file. Copy of Filing Submitted for Volume 2 pages 5601-6300 Email from Appellate Court on file. Copy of Filing Submitted for Volume 2 pages 7201-7500 Email from Appellate Court on file. Copy of Filing Submitted for Volume 2 pages 7501-7801 Email from Appellate Court on file. Copy of Filing Submitted for Volume 2 pages 7802-8000 Email from Appellate Court on file. Copy of Filing Submitted for Volume 2 pages 8001-8482 Email from Appellate Court on file. UNASSIGNED 03/22/2024 The record has been prepared and certified through Imaging for transmission to the Appellate Court, Appeal e-filed into Appellate Case# 5-24-0112. Clerk Note: No Transcripts received for filing with Appeal. UNASSIGNED 03/22/2024 Record of Appeal filed with the 5th District Appellate Court. Copy of Filing Submitted & Filing Accepted For Volume 1 Confirmation Email from Appellate Court on file. Copy of Filing Submitted & Filing Accepted For Volume 3 Confirmation Email from Appellate Court on file. Copy of Filing Submitted & Filing Accepted For Impounded Record Confirmation Email from Appellate Court on file. Copy of Filing Submitted & Filing Accepted For Report of Proceedings Confirmation Email from Appellate Court on file. Copy of Filing Submitted & Filing Accepted For Exhibits Confirmation Email from Appellate Court on file. CLERK NOTE: E-filing Submission failed for submitting Volume 2. Clerk broke down Volume 2 into multiple filings and submitted to Appellate Court on 325/24.
  6. Anyone follow this guy weekday mornings. His daily show covers Illinois statehouse happenings. Lots of 2A info. He is on X, You Tube, Instagram and Facebook. https://bishoponair.com/#!/
  7. Yesterday
  8. IGOLD is April 18, three weeks from tomorrow.
  9. Don't hold your breath, I am still waiting on Eric Holder to comply with the congressional inquiry on Fast n Furious..
  10. What date is it this year?.......I should go with a giant sign that says "Free People Don't Register" or "I did not comply"
  11. ISP stopped texting people? I guess they didn't get the memo to remove my number because they also emailed me lol. I think it's because of the staggered expirations I have. My FOID expires in like April and my CCL expires in March. I guess that'll go into effect when I get my renewed license.
  12. If it was a relative or good friend, keep it for memory's sake. When it expires, if it hasn't already, just destroy it just like you would any ID or credit card.
  13. Don't forget the ammo factor.... I'm not just talking about caliber, but bullet weight vs powder. Here's a bit some don't know. A lighter round, say 115gr 9mm loaded for PD will be snappy-straight back harder, than say 135gr loaded to PD. It's all about pressure, if the bullet weight (gr) goes up, the powder (also in gr) must go down to keep pressure under control. (Or chose another powder to compensate) The higher gr bullets will be less snappy (less straight back) but will have more of a tendency for muzzle rise. This is all perceived as something we call, "felt recoil." Also, powder burn rates will have the same effect, but they are still tied to bullet weight and volume of the case in reference to pressures. The weight/mass of the firearm, lighter much more felt recoil, same with shorter barrels. My advice is to get a friend who has everything and go shooting. It helps if they have solid knowledge of ballistics. If you are in my area, I would be happy to spend some time with you in the range. PM me. JQ
  14. Let’s try this again with more specifics. Date range 2/1-3/15
  15. I've sent them the full appeal paperwork twice and my appeal firm twice besides the other 2 times in the full appeal. They also opened my portal 2 times and charged me and denied. Been 4 months since my last contact with them.
  16. What should be done with a deceased person's foid card? Thanks, Mike
  17. I had to send my appeal in 2 times. The first time I sent was during the transition when foid card review board took over. I waited months. Finally I emailed them and they told me to apply for foid again and that I would be denied but then to resend my appeal. After I sent it in the 2nd time I had my foid card within a few weeks. My situation is unique though. If you did everything correct I would think you should know pretty quick. The foid card review board moves quicker than the previous office that handled appeals.
  18. I appreciate the information that you posted on here. I put my non violent relief in about a month ago and you said it took you 10 months The guy a town over it only took 2 months to get a answer back and got relief. How do they do it in order or just pick.and choose.
  19. I often think that anyone who says that is more than welcome to be the first to try it.
  20. I often think what our Founding Father’s would be doing by now.
  1. Load more activity