Twitter is censoring Shannon Watts

steveTA84

On her recent tweets she posts with pictures, it looks like this when youre not logged in

z3uXPhj.jpg

If youre logged in but dont have your settings specifically set to view potentially sensitive images and posts, it looks like this

Ep9ASEA.jpg

Whats the sensitive content? A bunch of MDA zombies on a Zoom meeting LOL

Y6Tpznb.jpg

She also has a slight shadownban

VZmTDew.jpg

Even Twitter is apparently warning people about Shannon and the moms about the dangers of their rhetoric/agenda.

https://www.mom-at-arms.com/post/what-s-going-on-with-mamma-gun-grabber-s-twitter-account

On her recent tweets she posts with pictures, it looks like this when youre not logged in

z3uXPhj.jpg

If youre logged in but dont have your settings specifically set to view potentially sensitive images and posts, it looks like this

Ep9ASEA.jpg

Whats the sensitive content? A bunch of MDA zombies on a Zoom meeting LOL

Y6Tpznb.jpg

She also has a slight shadownban

VZmTDew.jpg

Even Twitter is apparently warning people about Shannon and the moms about the dangers of their rhetoric/agenda.

https://www.mom-at-arms.com/post/what-s-going-on-with-mamma-gun-grabber-s-twitter-account

This may help build bipartisan support to go after Twitter as a monopoly that censors despite being prohibited from censoring due to legal status as a platform.

On her recent tweets she posts with pictures, it looks like this when youre not logged inz3uXPhj.jpg

If youre logged in but dont have your settings specifically set to view potentially sensitive images and posts, it looks like thisEp9ASEA.jpg

Whats the sensitive content? A bunch of MDA zombies on a Zoom meeting LOLY6Tpznb.jpg

She also has a slight shadownbanVZmTDew.jpg

Even Twitter is apparently warning people about Shannon and the moms about the dangers of their rhetoric/agenda.https://www.mom-at-arms.com/post/what-s-going-on-with-mamma-gun-grabber-s-twitter-account

This may help build bipartisan support to go after Twitter as a monopoly that censors despite being prohibited from censoring due to legal status as a platform.

Her and her goons are already going after FB for allowing organizers to organize lockdown protests

We should be the first ones to defend freedom of speech. I understand that Twitter is a private company, but how many times did we complain that "our" side was silenced on the same forum?

She and her pals have silenced many others (and worse). A little taste of her own medicine isn’t a bad thing here. Besides, she uses her platform to lie and create chaos/fear.

We should be the first ones to defend freedom of speech. I understand that Twitter is a private company, but how many times did we complain that "our" side was silenced on the same forum?

I agree with you about defending freedom of speech, I will defend them when they start defending our rights and support the whole constitution. Not just the parts they pick and choose to support.

Twitter isn't a free speech platform. Neither is Facebook. They are in the business of making money off of you and your info and increasing the amount of time you spend on them. They are directly responsible for most of the disinformation getting out there on all sides of the political spectrum.

It's a fool's errand for anyone trying to get "free speech" recognized for themselves or anyone else in those places. The constitution doesn't apply there. They are businesses and you are the product.

I agree with you about defending freedom of speech, I will defend them when they start defending our rights and support the whole constitution. Not just the parts they pick and choose to support.

We should take the high road. We should defend the whole constitution and not be the ones that pick and choose.

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

Twitter isn't a free speech platform. Neither is Facebook. They are in the business of making money off of you and your info and increasing the amount of time you spend on them. They are directly responsible for most of the disinformation getting out there on all sides of the political spectrum.

It's a fool's errand for anyone trying to get "free speech" recognized for themselves or anyone else in those places. The constitution doesn't apply there. They are businesses and you are the product.

Twitter and Facebook avoid legal liability for posts by being legally defined as a Public Platform rather than a publisher which is what a newspaper is defined as. The New York Post can potentially be sewed for libel for having false accusations in print. Facebook and Twitter on the other hand can not be sued for lies in a post because they are the Platform and not the publisher of the lies. As a platform they are legally obligated to avoid censoring or they risk being redefined as a publisher which means they can be sued for libel for any post. Also if redefined as a publisher the congress may determine that the Twitter and Facebook CEOs lied to congress when they stated that they did not censor and they lied to congress by falsely claiming to be a platform instead of a publisher.

Posted · Hidden by Lou, April 23, 2020 at 05:30 PM - No reason given
Hidden by Lou, April 23, 2020 at 05:30 PM - No reason given

Speaking of throwing up....

They really need to change Moms Demand Action to Karens Demand Action.

The proper wording it Tramps Demand Action.

Tramps? Yes, we've seen it. Remember the roadside anti-gun two person demonstration in New York few years ago? I think it's still on Youtube. Yeah, that one.

IF you have to be old, fat, dumb and haven't washed your hair for a few weeks, you might have to go topless on the roadside to get people to listen to you. Even then, no one did. Wonder why? (shudder)

The very definition of "Rode hard and put up wet". Yep, those were TDA/Everyclown true blue members.....

Here's a three word hint, sweetheart.....Soap and Shampoo....learn them, love them, live them. Maybe you'll finally get some "action" you're demanding from your husband and stay home for once.

Archived