Photo

I think Father Pfleger should march against God to demand an end to the imperfect World

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 CHICAGO HANDGUN OWNER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 08:13 AM

Since Father Pfleger is religious and likes to complain and likes to march I think he should set up a march against God to demand and end to the imperfect World. We have famines, plagues, earthquakes, tsunamis, tornadoes and volcanoes, poverty, diseases and birth defects. Nothing has changed for a million years Its time to protest and march for change!

#2 Jeffrey

• Members
  • 4,930 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 08:27 AM

I agree.  Maybe he could do it like Jesus did too.  Starting at LSD, he could walk towards the lake and just keep walking.

...and justice for all

YOUR WALLET, the only place Democrats care to drill

#3 2A4Cook

Old and Cranky

• Members
  • 3,113 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 08:59 AM

Gentlemen, start your engines!

#4 Draal

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 02:23 PM

Gentlemen, start your engines!

You mean, "IN-gines"

#5 skottieusa

• Supporting Members Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:39 AM

Since Father Pfleger is religious and likes to complain and likes to march I think he should set up a march against God to demand and end to the imperfect World. We have famines, plagues, earthquakes, tsunamis, tornadoes and volcanoes, poverty, diseases and birth defects. Nothing has changed for a million years Its time to protest and march for change!

Friends, my contribution to this discussion:

Jesus came to reverse the darkness chosen by mankind. The light of Jesus is surely overcoming the darkness...one believer at a time.

Jesus invites every one, without exception, regardless of your past, to walk in the light and live. Say Yes to His invitation and live!

If you want to explore more I suggest the free Bible app and start with Romans 10:23-24, Romans 10:13, John 6:47 and of course John 3:16.

#6 BobS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 12:37 PM

Word is he is putting a group together to block the “stairway to Heaven”.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users