Wait time for CCL at this point?

mathewg

Digging up my old post instead of starting a new one for a quick question. The 26th, thursday of this week, is my 30 days. If there are no objections by then I should be in the clear and it just becomes a waiting game? There aren't any loop holes or anything they can screw with me on except for taking 90 days if the really want to right?

As long as you are still "under review" @30 days you should soon change to approved and active and given what others here are experiencing IMHO start k(.)(.)king in your mailbox 3/1/15

I submitted mine On Nov 23rd without prints and mine showed "Active" on the website 92 days later (tuesday of this week). I am still waiting for the actual card to show up in the mail.

Someone shared this with me and it may give you some comfort as you wait:

In your browser, right click on the words "Under Review" and select "Inspect element".

Look down at the bottom part of the screen and see the highlighted part and see what the word is where it says "class=" just in front of the words "Under Review" down there. If it says "class="APPROVED", that means they are happy with your application and are waiting out the 30 day LEO objection period.

If it gets to be 35 days total and it still says the same thing in the elements, it means they are just letting it sit for another 60 days because they can.

It should say "active" where it says "under review" when your application/card has been (approved and) sent to the printer (basically). Sorry to say, the "span class" doesn't count (but it too will read "active" once the application has been approved and the card is/has being/been printed)...

I finished my training today and applied for CCL using the new web app. Very simple to use so now we can see how long it takes on the new system. I am excited about the 30 - 45 days I am seeing. Time will tell!

I'm on day 40 of waiting with prints and I'm honestly getting a little nervous but there's nothing I can do but wait. Or is there, if anyone knows a way to actually get an answer from the ISP please let me know.

I'm at day 42 with status under review. Would calling expedite change to active status? If so, does anyone have the number handy?

Did you supply prints?

I'm at day 42 with status under review. Would calling expedite change to active status? If so, does anyone have the number handy?

Did you supply prints?

Yes, with the initial application. No criminal/misdemeanor issues on record.

Calling I don't think so. They will say the time allowed hasn't passed yet.

It took me 42 days to be active with prints, from what I heard they didn't process applications for 10 days while they worked out the bugs in the new system. 10 other class mates all had theirs approved on the same day.

I just checked and flipped to Active status on day 41, with prints. This seems to confirm the trend.

Day 30 is today for me. Needless to say, but I have been obsessively checking my application status. Still Under Review :cry:

you have about 11 more days brother, maybe it will be sooner but from what I heard and my experience it will be around 40 days and you should also get a new shinny Foid card with it.

I'm at day 58 with prints. Hoping to get my stuff soon...

Did you verify they received prints and that they were valid? That's the longest I've heard with prints in awhile.
yes. The people that submitted the same time as me all had to resubmit due to some glitch at the state

Archived