Buffalo Grove/Vernon Township Right to Carry Town Hall Meeting - Mon. Apr. 30, 2012

Molly B.

Buffalo Grove/Vernon Township Right to Carry Town Hall Meeting

Monday, April 30, 2012

7:00-9:00 pm

Vernon Township Community Center

2900 N. Main St.

Buffalo Grove, IL 60089

Please help spread the word about this meeting and if you are in this area please help distribute fliers in all

the likely AND unlikely places!!

Buffalo Grove Town Hall Meeting.pdf

I will be there! Look for the 6'7" lineman looking guy with the short blonde on one arm.

I live in Wheeling (59th and 30th) happy to see that we are not forgotten!

Sadly Carol Sente (D-59th) is a co-sponsor of most of the anti-gun legislation on the books in the house right now. Maybe if enough people turn out in support of RTC she will be forced to reconsider some of her positions.

The only local paper I know of is the Daily Herald, sorry I can't be more helpful than that.

Yeah, I voted. I also looked through the gallery of pictures and one stood out as "how not to come across to those that are on the fence". One of our supporters is shown in his western style hat and big belt buckle applauding a speaker. Now, I like the western style as much as anyone, in fact I'm wearing what some might call a western style hat today. But, this visage, to a person on the fence simply supports the "cowboy" image that the antis try to portray us as. To me, it's as big a no-no as coming to a town hall in full tactcal/camo gear. (I've got a pretty good collection of that attire too!).

Image and first impressions are everything when trying to win people over to our side of a controversial issue like carry of a defensive weapon. We need everyone there that can get there, but please, think about how you appear to others when you pick out your wardrobe for the evening.

Oh, and my Mother, who was raised in the southwest, around real, true to life, actual working cowboys, has always said that a REAL cowboy always did the gentlemanly thing and removed his hat when in the presence of ladies and/or when entering a building. Good manners always make a good impression too.

Think about it.

Tim

"Dan Cox, a plumper from Round Lake, responded to Goodman with an emotional childhood account of growing up with an abusive father in the house. His mother, who he said was beaten regularly by his father, acquired a mental illness in later years from the abuse."

What's with the, "Plumper", comment?????? Maybe she meant "Plumber"?

"Dan Cox, a plumper from Round Lake, responded to Goodman with an emotional childhood account of growing up with an abusive father in the house. His mother, who he said was beaten regularly by his father, acquired a mental illness in later years from the abuse."

What's with the, "Plumper", comment??????

Let's hope he meant "plumber". :nono:

Archived