Photo

Anti-Gun Group to Protest Opening of Portillo's in Deerfield

concealed carry lee goodman anti-gun

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#91 mauserme

Eliminating the element of surprise one bill at a time.

• Admin
  • 17,018 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 12:04 PM

It's different alright.

And I don't see a door. I wonder if there is one.

There is a pile of pinecones hidden behind the door for the truly rustic.

In lieu of tp, right?. But I see now they have some of that, at least for their guests.

Link to ILGA House Audio/Video..........Link to ILGA Senate Audio/Video ..........Advanced Digital Media Link ..........Blue Room Stream Link

Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. (Ephesians 4:31)

On 5/25/2017, Superintendent Eddie Johnson predicted a 50% reduction is Chicago violence within 3 years of SB1722 becoming law.  The bill was signed into law on 6/23/2017. The clock is now ticking.

#92 Mr. Fife

Nip it

• Members
  • 12,900 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 10:50 PM

Woo hoo. I just found out Portillo's is opening in Harwood Heights. If Lee Goodman shows up there I'm going to sneak up behind him and flick his eyeglasses off his dorky ears, before disinfecting my hands right afterwards.

Have all boated who fish?

#93 markthesignguy

S39-(D)D.Harmon(F-) R77-(D)K.Willis(F-)

• Supporting Members Team
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 10:53 AM

Goodman's group is still active and he is personally getting involved in an issue that gave us an early Christmas present from him:

The neighbors who were concerned about traffic also weren't persuaded by the testimony that residents of assisted living facilities don't get out much at all, and when they do it is usually when they are driven by taxi or relatives to doctors' appointments in the middle of the day, not during rush hours when there is more traffic, and not early in the morning when kids are going to school. The neighbors also ignored the testimony that, as all of us know who live near schools in this town, hardly any kids walk to school anymore. They are driven and picked up so they can get to soccer practice or whatever else their parents have enrolled them in. They are not "on the streets" where they might theoretically be at risk from elderly drivers.

So when the distance limitations between gun stores, ranges etc and schools come up - we throw that in his face.

We should be paying a bit more attention to this gadfly and his site.

Sign, sign, everywhere a sign......

#94 BrntWS6

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 08:47 AM

I done work for dick portillo at his house and he is a complete a**.

NRA life Member
ISRA Member

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: concealed carry, lee goodman, anti-gun

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users